Lyn-J Dixon off the team? [Confirmed]

He's a quitter, his transfer history says so. And so my attitude is, he's gone, and leave it at that.
Yeah but if this keeps happening for the next few years and costing us good RBs, are they all quitters or is the common denominator the coach? I'm not saying it is and I'm certainly hoping it's not. That's just why I asked the question.

Yeah but if this keeps happening for the next few years and costing us good RBs, are they all quitters or is the common denominator the coach? I'm not saying it is and I'm certainly hoping it's not. That's just why I asked the question.
Well, allegedly he got into a fight during the third scrimmage with a teammate and a coach. So if that is true I can see why he gone.

I am glad you can tell just by looking. Sure, "silly" to say that the NFL's fastest man, Hill, with a 4.29 40 can be used discuss our kid who ran a 4.32 in high school. Silly.

Meanwhile, I thought that our db Rucker was maybe our fastest guy, a year or two ago. Rucker's 100 m -- 10.76. Calloway -- 10.7. Squirrel -- 10.68. Sampson -- 10.48. But, silly to think that he might out-run anybody.
I said he's fast. But don't compare him to a world class athlete. I stand by what I saw. Hell Hurd had people on here claiming he was Usain Bolt. But we found out he was fast but not silly fast. Wait and see grasshopper. If he was so fast I feel Bama, GA, Ohio State might have paid some money for him. Just saying.

It’s not the coach, it’s the player. We haven’t had many player issues, our coaches and players communicate well. But sometimes a player just can’t cut it. We got good running backs. GBO!

I said he's fast. But don't compare him to a world class athlete. I stand by what I saw. Hell Hurd had people on here claiming he was Usain Bolt. But we found out he was fast but not silly fast. Wait and see grasshopper. If he was so fast I feel Bama, GA, Ohio State might have paid some money for him. Just saying.
Yes, we will wait and see. I'm sorry if I came across as a bit snarky. Go Vawls!

I really like our coaching staff and have full confidence that they treat the players fairly and don't play favorites. The team chemistry last year was light years ahead of where it was under Pruitt or Butch - all the players were excited to be playing ball and everyone seemed to be pulling together. I though Dixon was a good addition after we lost Whitehead but clearly the chemistry wasn't there, and I would rather him leave now than to hang around and potentially create some negativity. I hope we can be relatively injury free at all positions this year, but we will always be ready with the next man up. Never know when someone is gonna have a Tony Thompson type season.
that was one hellacious offensive line Thompson ran behind. Never forget force feeding LSU the Big Orange running game with Chuck Webb . What a beautemous feeling smack in’ dem Cajuns on Dey behinds .
chuck webb ut vs lsu - Yahoo Search Results

It’s not the coach, it’s the player. We haven’t had many player issues, our coaches and players communicate well. But sometimes a player just can’t cut it. We got good running backs. GBO!
It seems so. Just hoping it doesn't become a trend because Mack seems to be a good coach.

Our rushing numbers last year were pretty good if I remember correctly. Are you looking for something to critique?
Rushing numbers were okay. EPA per Run was 0.04 compared to a 0.15 EPA per Pass. My point is merely that, imo, and based on data, we need to be throwing much more often than we run

Reactions: PEPPERJAX
Rushing numbers were okay. EPA per Run was 0.04 compared to a 0.15 EPA per Pass. My point is merely that, imo, and based on data, we need to be throwing much more often than we run

I believe the OC will stay with the hot hand whether that is Small/Wright or Tillman/Hyatt along with the other receivers. Last year our best playmakers were the WRs. I believe the running games takes a big step forward this season.

I believe the OC will stay with the hot hand whether that is Small/Wright or Tillman/Hyatt along with the other receivers. Last year our best playmakers were the WRs. I believe the running games takes a big step forward this season.
I think you’re right. I don’t necessarily mind the running in Heupel’s offense for the most part. My only critique is that I felt like he would get very stubborn with it during bigger games and end up forcing a lot of runs

Reactions: PEPPERJAX

VN Store

Back