Lyn-J Dixon (Clemson transfer) to visit for the SC game

KnoxRealtorVOL

First of his name
Averaged 6.5 per carry for Clemson as a back up. Guy has two years of eligibility left and was committed to us at one point before flipping to Clemson.

Also said “Heupel’s offense is the greatest offense in the history of offense and will blow the doors off Bama, Georgia, and Florida in the coming years” when discussing Tennessee**

**Hey listen y’all, I completely made this part up. But he is visiting for real.

Averaged 6.5 per carry for Clemson as a back up. Guy has two years of eligibility left and was committed to us at one point before flipping to Clemson.

Also said “Heupel’s offense is the greatest offense in the history of offense and will blow the doors off Bama, Georgia, and Florida in the coming years” when discussing Tennessee**

**Hey listen y’all, I completely made this part up. But he is visiting for real.

We heard it here 1st. Nice quote.

R.ae4ce4f7ea31d88664b8fc52cacdfcd2

Frankly, if the Heup-hype lives up to its promise for the rest of the season, no matter the outcome of the Bama and Ga game, I expect to see us pulling serious portal and recruiting talent. Thereby pushing us closer to a return to relevancy, if not beyond. Today's kids, for wont of a better term, like to have fun, show off, and brag. Those of us who prefer to see quality character in players will be peeved, but it is what it is. Thus, if Heup-hype is real, players will come flocking. Then you will see others try to duplicate Heupel's offense to attract and retain players. Just as schools once copied the wishbone. In the end, it will boil down to which coaching staff can get their players in the best conditioning on both offense and defense. I dare say, if we keep our current staff together, we win.

Last edited:
Frankly, if the Heup-hype lives up to its promise for the rest of the season, no matter the outcome of the Bama and Ga game, I expect to see us pulling serious portal and recruiting talent. Thereby pushing us closer to a return to relevancy, if not beyond. Today's kids, for wont of a better term, like to have fun, show off, and brag. Those of us who prefer to see quality character in players will be peeved, but it is what it is. Thus, if Heup-hype is real, players will come flocking. Then you will see others try to duplicate Heupel's offense to attract and retain players. Just as schools once copied the wishbone. In the end, it will boil down to which coaching staff can get their players in the best conditioning on both offense and defense. I dare say, if we keep our current staff together, we win.

And then for the 5-4* types we crave - - there is still Ala., Oh. St. and a few others who don't change much very fast. They just keep doing what they do and leave the hype offensives to the wannabe's,, like us. This is not to say "hype" type offensives don't become the norm over time. But like subdivision developers, it's usually the second or third owner/developer who makes the money, not the original hype offensive developer. Usually it's someone like Bama or others at or near the top year in year out who "make the money" from hype offensives and the guys who develop and make a success of the system are lost to history by all but a few really knowledgeable old fans.

Reactions: WoodsmanVol

VN Store

Back