LV Softball Series Thread - Georgia

Nice win!
The Lady Vols are going to have their hands full when Va Tech comes to town on Wed. the 20th. Tech did a mash job on Fla St. today and their offense is a behemoth and their pitching isn't too shabby either. It being a midweek game it will be interesting to see who the Lady Vols start at pitcher in that game.

White MVP today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Lady Vols are going to have their hands full when Va Tech comes to town on Wed. the 20th. Tech did a mash job on Fla St. today and their offense is a behemoth and their pitching isn't too shabby either. It being a midweek game it will be interesting to see who the Lady Vols start at pitcher in that game.
I would think maybe Bailey or even Ms White to give her more confidence!@

Reactions: 87&91ALUM

I like our chances with Ashley pitching and our bats awake. Be nice to take that one game for ranking points.

With where it falls in the schedule, it'll probably depend on who goes against A&M and how many pitches they throw on Monday. But with UNC-G and East Carolina not being until Saturday, I think all options will be available.

VN Store

Back