LV Softball: Liberty, Ole Miss

anecwnrjcns12

I think that if this team stays consistent with their ABs, continues to play stellar defense, and the pitching staff can continue their good outings for the most part I think that we can have a 4-0 weekend. This Ole Miss team does not look like anything overpowering for us so I think that we will be fine. I think the girls will come out with a fire against Liberty considering how last season ended.

I think that if this team stays consistent with their ABs, continues to play stellar defense, and the pitching staff can continue their good outings for the most part I think that we can have a 4-0 weekend. This Ole Miss team does not look like anything overpowering for us so I think that we will be fine. I think the girls will come out with a fire against Liberty considering how last season ended.
It'll be hard watching Catelyn Riley in the circle and at the plate knowing we let kid up the road leave. With our issues/depth in the circle she would have been a nice addition in the rotation.

Reactions: anecwnrjcns12
Ashley with some bad luck (two jammed bloops) but got out it. More important to me is she is working down in the zone more today including some drops. This is a must for post season so they just don’t sit on the rise.

Reactions: anecwnrjcns12

VN Store

Back