Luther Davis

BigVolFan

Rivals reported that LSU has rescinded the scholarship offer, does anyone know why and do we have a shot at him

Rivals reported that LSU has rescinded the scholarship offer, does anyone know why and do we have a shot at him

he took a visit after committing to lsu, he decided to visit alabama. miles has a rule once you commit you are done with visits.:rock: i don't think we have any shot here.

What would Les do if say 8 or 9 commits decided to take visits ?

You know what, this is BS. If the kid wants to make sure that everything is the way it should be in their eyes, let them do it. Les Miles is an idiot, and there's no reason for this. LSU is not an employer for these kids. Its their lives and they need to make sure that going to where they commit is the right place for them. Imagine if they didn't take anymore visits, and after their freshman years and riding the bench they wonder if they actually did the right thing?? I have no problem with what Luther did, but I guess Les Miles does and that's the problem. Oh well, if they do have 8 or 9 commits take other officials then that's GREAT for the SECW teams.

Don't know about a rule, but Les was upset that Luther told the team he was going to his uncle's funeral but someone spots on bama's campus. he's a liar. and, I don't think he qill qualify - which seems to be Bama's MO this year. Get a bunch of guys who won't play for 2 years in the hopes of getting their ranking up.

Miles had a problem with Luther lying to him about going to bama....he should fit in quite well with slick nick so LSU is better off without the sneak.

From the sound of it, Luther Davis would fit in quite well with either Saban or Miles.

espn states that davis is committed to bama and is calling melacon and trying to get him down there as well. i hate the last 2 weeks of recruiting.

I don't remember who said this but supposedly Luther Davis said he would never play for Saban because he was too cocky, or something like that. Well, he is now committed to Bama.

VN Store

Back