Lunardi just said after the game

I’m still confused at why Michigan is even on the bubble. They are 17-14 with 2 ranked wins the whole season and a handful of bad losses. Texas A & M (23 wins) has 2 top 15 wins in the past 3 days

prob because the class they pulled last year. Top 3.

I can't think of any other reason.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
If fact they broadcasters were saying Tennessee has a just as good if not better resume than Purdue and Duke. Lunardi might be a hater does this doesn’t need to be an anti ESPN diatribe.
I didn’t say anything about ESPN as a whole. Just the disrespect Lunardi is giving the Vols and the complete idiotic reasons he gave for not putting the Vols in 2 seed conversation

there isn’t a single justification for anything lower than a 2 seed. Going into today we were 8th in the net, ranked 4th in resume, and 7th in quality. 2nd most Q1 wins and not a single loss outside of Q1A. Even the worst of any single metric on the sheet prior to today was Sagarin’s #8 ranking for us. Even if they wanted to put us at a 3, they wouldn’t be able to find a single metric of all the ones they supposedly consider to put us there. It’s nonsense

It is his Opinion, but, He should have known that this question would be asked?
His answer as we all know SUCKS and he should have responded with a justified answer.
Man must have a short man's complex.
He can't even give a proper response because there is no answer so he chose to use the weakest argument and only argument in his mind....LOL
He will probably only get 11 of the 16 correct in the 1-4 seeding .
Will miss on Duke, Auburn, Tennessee, Purdue, Wisconsin or Illinois

there isn’t a single justification for anything lower than a 2 seed. Going into today we were 8th in the net, ranked 4th in resume, and 7th in quality. 2nd most Q1 wins and not a single loss outside of Q1A. Even the worst of any single metric on the sheet prior to today was Sagarin’s #8 ranking for us. Even if they wanted to put us at a 3, they wouldn’t be able to find a single metric of all the ones they supposedly consider to put us there. It’s nonsense

The metric is, we aren’t UK or Duke. That’s it. That’s the metric.

VN Store

Back