Luke Bryan is guest picker

I could have stomached Jason Aldean since at least he makes decent music.

You should check on the Ron Burgandy "Woke" news cast he did with his wife, pretty entertaining stuff making fun of the media these days

I could have stomached Jason Aldean since at least he makes decent music.
I don't like either one of them, but one of them plays a song that I like and I can't ever remember which one it is. Lol. Even after I Google it. Girl I knew liked it (Play it again).

Edit: It's him.

Reactions: vollygirl
Hank Williams vs Porter Wagner................................

really?
no , knew Porter , he was a good guy , he is not Hank. I merely said Porter had a couple in my hymnal of country tunes .

Speaking of which, I’d put Jr over Sr.

Not sure of who has most gold records/ #1’s
But Jr wins for
-

Bring a far more accomplished musician -vs- 3 chords and the truth on a guitar .
-Better singer
-Better entertainer -
-Longevity

Would give SR the obvious songwriting nod but JR no slouch there either.

Reactions: SoddyAllVol
Luke is a good dude, but he will be the enemy for 4 hours today. Go Big ORANGE! Pound the DAWGS.

Peyton and him are hosting the CMA awards next week. I hope Peyton gets to wear him out!

I grew up in a home in which the only music heard on the radio was either old country, Hawkshaw Hawkins, Hank SR, Patsy Cline, etc or Gospel. Dad loved Blue Grass and Mom loved gospel. After discharge from USAF, I listened strictly to Country. I like a lot of the newer singers including Luke, Chris Stapleton, but George Strait and Alan Jackson are my favorites. I sense a lot of hostility towards those of us who do enjoy the newer stuff. When did someone's taste in music become a reason to degrade and lambast? If you don't like it, don't listen to it, but let others live their lives and enjoy their own taste.

VN Store

Back