LSU trip

Great trip, went in 2000 as a student. It is a bucket list game for any Tennessee fans to see a game under the lights. Saban had lost to UAB the previous week and we roll AJ Suggs out.... I was heckled by a little girl on her dads shoulders leaving the game. My advice, pay the money... you'll get it back.

There were plenty of scalpers. But i would imagine there will be some tickets floating around Knoxville from donors who won't go. Don't sit in top rows of upper deck.

Reactions: ChiTownVol
As noted by Majors above, I have not been there yet but know several who have and most all had a great time. More good LSU fans that will be friendly to you than not. Be willing to party with them and Just have a thick skin for the few hecklers.

Now if Vols win, don't look anyone in the eye and creep out of there. Just kidding, sorta. ha.

So you'd rather give your money to some rando scalper on the streets with ZERO protection than to give your money to a professional scalper where you have 100% money back guarantee by Stubhub?

Sounds logical

Went in 2000 also. Walking through the parking lot and people started yelling, “Hey, you Tennessee boys, come over here and try some of this gumbo. Did not realize the party just started as we were migrating tailgate to tailgate. Best time at an away game ever. And they will be offended if you turn down their liquor or their food.

The thing I enjoyed about LSU fans was they hate Florida and Alabama as much as we do.

Tentative plan to attend. My wife is from Louisiana and an LSU fan. We have friends and family in Lafayette. Went to a game years ago when they played Arky. Great atmosphere, fans, etc. It will be hotter than the devil's home in early Oct.

I was there in 2000. Pre-game was fun. Post-game unbearable. Definitely not as bad as Tuscaloosa or Gainesville.

So you'd rather give your money to some rando scalper on the streets with ZERO protection than to give your money to a professional scalper where you have 100% money back guarantee by Stubhub?

Sounds logical
I think the logic is you get twice as good of a seat for the same money. For a big game in Neyland upper deck seats hit the 220 range online all the time. 220 on the street gets you a great seat in the lower deck

I’m planning a trip to Baton Rouge for the LSU game. I’d be grateful for any advice on the best way to get good tickets. Are scalpers there similar to at Neyland? I’d hate to throw my money away to stubhub. Thanks, and Go Vols!

Wife and I are going as well. Love Baton Rouge; oldest daughter lived there for 5 years and earned her Masters' from LSU. Plenty of great restaurants. Night game at Tiger Stadium is bucket list material. I hope to get tickets through UT as I am a season ticket holder.

LSU fans are notoriously horrible but Baton Rouge has the best food ever
I think it’s mostly good natured unless you are Alabama. As long as it’s not over the top violent I don’t mind a little SEC hostility. The Ole Miss game was awesome because you could feel the hate in the air

I think the logic is you get twice as good of a seat for the same money. For a big game in Neyland upper deck seats hit the 220 range online all the time. 220 on the street gets you a great seat in the lower deck
Yes, sir! If I can get great seats from a scalper and avoid the up charge and $150 in stubhub fees then I’m all for it!

They are pissed at Tennessee fans for the baseball trips here last year. Evidently some of our fans didn’t kiss their ring

Reactions: feathersax

VN Store

Back