‘23 LSU transfer OT Zalance Heard (Tennessee)

If our first 5 right now are
Heard
Lampley
Mays
Spraggins
Campbell

Who are our next 5?
Sham
Karic
Lang
Reddick (?)
Davis
That looks about right to me…the LG spot is really up for grabs…both starter and backup…I could see Bussell getting in the mix…I could also see us adding another IOL from the portal

If our first 5 right now are
Heard
Lampley
Mays
Spraggins
Campbell

Who are our next 5?
Sham
Karic
Lang
Reddick (?)
Davis
That's the question. The non-starters really need to the next step next year. Karic at guard, Lang at center, and Dayne at tackle right now. Need more depth and they're finally getting in with blue-chip OL talent starting 2024 class so if we can keep that up and get to those young guys that will help a lot. Having Heard/Karic who have multiple years left I think will help a lot but gotta fill in a lot the season after this

Of The Return of The Noldor

It has been told that Feanor and his sons came first of the Exiles, and landed in the waste of Lammoth, the Great Echo, upon the outer shores of the Firth of Drengist.

And even as the Noldor set foot upon the strand their cries were taken up into the hills and multiplied, so that a clamor of countless mighty voices filled all the coasts of the North; and the noise of the burning of the ships as Losgar went down the winds of the sea as a tumult of great wrath, and far away all who heard that sound were filled with wonder.
napoleon-dynamite-idk.gif

That's the question. The non-starters really need to the next step next year. Karic at guard, Lang at center, and Dayne at tackle right now. Need more depth and they're finally getting in with blue-chip OL talent starting 2024 class so if we can keep that up and get to those young guys that will help a lot. Having Heard/Karic who have multiple years left I think will help a lot but gotta fill in a lot the season after this
Basically guaranteed some of those 2nd string guys are gonna start a few games at some point next year. Hope they step up big-time.

VN Store

Back