‘23 LSU transfer OT Zalance Heard (Tennessee)

Not that this matters…but I don’t understand 247’s transfer rating on this guy…he was a solid 5* coming out of HS (last year) and played every game as a true frosh on a very decent team…he enters the transfer portal and is immediately one of the most coveted transfer out there…clearly he should drop from a .99 to a .94
I get a 98 (his 247 rating - which is the only service factored into the transfer rating) is a super high rating and tough to maintain, but OL is a developmental position and few true frosh start or give meaningful snaps, especially on an SEC team. Playing in 12 games for LSU seems pretty darn good. Not that a 94 isn't but a 4 pt drop...I'm not sold.

Gonna go bug the 247 nerds...

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Not that this matters…but I don’t understand 247’s transfer rating on this guy…he was a solid 5* coming out of HS (last year) and played every game as a true frosh on a very decent team…he enters the transfer portal and is immediately one of the most coveted transfer out there…clearly he should drop from a .99 to a .94
I’m still going with my theory that they drop you if you didn’t start just because it’s an easy way to handle the amount of transfers. Takes too much time to notice he was behind two 5* players that had a year on him.

Reactions: VolsSince78

The 5* in the portal are players that are starters and have succeeded. Nolen, Evan Stewart, Isaiah Bond, Caleb Downs, Kadyn Proctor.

Proctor really the only question mark but he was a starter at Bama so…

Reactions: Palm Beach Vol
Sure. There is a commitment graphic, but has there even been a commitment video? How do we know it is done done without a video?

Worry Circle, ASSEMBLE!

View attachment 612610
So you're encouraging everyone to boom one more time after a video?

Sounds like you're actually lobbying for a Boom Circle.

VN Store

Back