‘23 LSU transfer OT Zalance Heard (Tennessee)

That was a bloated stat based on a weak SOS
Lol

Nonsense. Yeah teams just sleepwalk to having a top 5 defense in P5 football. That logic says the 125 teams below them can't play defense.

I suppose moving the ball better than Michigan and scoring more points than them doesn't count either somehow? Couldn't be that we had a really good performance with a patchwork offensive line though right?

I don’t know. I watched Iowa rush and sack Nico so many times. Of course he caused some of his problems by holding the ball and not finding his secondary targets. We seemed to run block pretty well though. Hopefully another year and the new guys will improve pass blocking. Of course the QB has to help out.
Heard, Campbell, and Spraggins didn’t play in the bowl game. That’s 3 starters in 2024. Karic may be another if he gets/bugger stronger. He also didn’t play in the bowl.

So I haven’t been keeping up because I was in the Caymens for a week, but we’re saying we got Heard because he’s in the student registry? Does that mean he’s officially coming here or just that he registered or what? I thought I heard of another player who was in the registry who didn’t end up going to that school, can’t remember who though.

So I haven’t been keeping up because I was in the Caymens for a week, but we’re saying we got Heard because he’s in the student registry? Does that mean he’s officially coming here or just that he registered or what? I thought I heard of another player who was in the registry who didn’t end up going to that school, can’t remember who though.
Neyor

Well every insider person on here, every media person and the student directory says he is coming. He just didn't announce.

Heard, Campbell, and Spraggins didn’t play in the bowl game. That’s 3 starters in 2024. Karic may be another if he gets/bugger stronger. He also didn’t play in the bowl.
Most importantly we have two elite tackles now. Which means it will be really hard to get to Nico because Coop, Sprag and Lamp are plenty good.

Nico have time

Offense go vroom

Worry not, we’re currently scanning every student database in the country for “Zalance Earnell Heard”.

Will report back findings.

flex.gif

At my count we have about 45 five and four stars combined on our roster next year. Around 10 more blue chippers than last seasons 16th ranked roster. Not to mention we have a ton of 3 stars that weren't ranked properly. I think we will easily have a top 10 roster going into next season. At least we will be on the plus side of the blue chip ratio.
Good stuff.

Which of our 3Stars do you think were most poorly ranked? It happens every cycle. Just curious who you see as mis-graded.

Good stuff.

Which of our 3Stars do you think were most poorly ranked? It happens every cycle. Just curious who you see as mis-graded.
Squirrel, Sampson and Telander are clearly 4 star dudes.

If you mean this class, I'm no expert, but Gage Ginther seems to be the guy everyone thinks is rated pretty low. Burns and Lindstrom are composite 4 stars, but rated 3 stars by 247. They def look big time.

If you mean this class, I'm no expert, but Gage Ginther seems to be the guy everyone thinks is rated pretty low. Burns and Lindstrom are composite 4 stars, but rated 3 stars by 247. They def look big time.

Farooq also

Very good offer list for that kid.

Has the university put out anything about him transferring here? Is it normal practice to not even mention a huge commitment? Not a soul has said a word about it. Seems odd

Has the university put out anything about him transferring here? Is it normal practice to not even mention a huge commitment? Not a soul has said a word about it. Seems odd
If he doesn’t care enough himself to announce I feel like the UT FB account will acknowledge it once classes start and he’s locked in.

Reactions: Smokey19rt

Squirrel & Sampson were both Industry 4 Stars. Telander certainly may have been mis-graded.

Sampson probably should have been a Top200 4 Star as opposed to a Top400

1705851492359.png

VN Store

Back