‘23 LSU transfer OT Zalance Heard (Tennessee)

I think he saw his shadow, and a commitment won’t come for 6 more weeks.

giphy-1.gif

Here’s what I think is happening and why he’ll go public next week

1. His friend passed recently
2. Saban leaving took all of the focus around CFB
3. Junior day is on the 20th.
4. GMac and Heard commit next week before Junior day and bring all the energy and CFB back on the big orange on a fresh week without the Alabam coaching news

Carry on

Here’s what I think is happening and why he’ll go public next week

1. His friend passed recently
2. Saban leaving took all of the focus around CFB
3. Junior day is on the 20th.
4. GMac and Heard commit next week before Junior day and bring all the energy and CFB back on the big orange on a fresh week without the Alabam coaching news

Carry on
5. IMG_4749.gif

I think he committed last Monday or Tuesday
Callahan and AP both, in their own way, said he's a Vol. Oklahoma mods, sounds like they've conceded. Our guys here like @MetalVolunteer said it looked good. Kid from Mississippi St, his visit is canceled; and, no other word on us offering, looking, talking to another OT for going on a week now.

I agree, kid has been a Vol since earlier this week.

Callahan and AP both, in their own way, said he's a Vol. Oklahoma mods, sounds like they've conceded. Our guys here like @MetalVolunteer said it looked good. Kid from Mississippi St, his visit is canceled; and, no other word on us offering, looking, talking to another OT for going on a week now.

I agree, kid has been a Vol since earlier this week.

Stop, you’re making too much sense.

Neither of us do but our coaching staff has a ton of experience and I would find it hard to believe they are being caught off guard.
I doubt they are being caught off guard in this situation, but they have been caught off guard before. By all accounts, Seaton caught everyone off guard. It doesn't happen often, but occasionally, it does happen. But, again, I don't think that's what is happening here.

Reactions: Jackcrevol
I doubt they are being caught off guard in this situation, but they have been caught off guard before. By all accounts, Seaton caught everyone off guard. It doesn't happen often, but occasionally, it does happen. But, again, I don't think that's what is happening here.
I think that was more of a kick to the nads. Same thing with the OL that went to Miami out of nowhere last year. You make your pitch and hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

I think that was more of a kick to the nads. Same thing with the OL that went to Miami out of nowhere last year. You make your pitch and hope for the best and prepare for the worst.
I can't speak for everyone because some have odd fetishes, but the only way you're kicking me in the nads is catching me off guard.

VN Store

Back