‘23 LSU transfer OT Zalance Heard (Tennessee)

The story I’m telling myself is…”Heard is just about that work and not the fanfare big announcement. He’s an unselfish team player and just want to get to campus and practice. Cuz he loves football and doesn’t care about all the BS. He can’t wait to take TN to a National Championship. Carries an egg around with him named Nico and only thinks about how to keep it safe.”

He announced he was committed

The story I’m telling myself is…”Heard is just about that work and not the fanfare big announcement. He’s an unselfish team player and just want to get to campus and practice. Cuz he loves football and doesn’t care about all the BS. He can’t wait to take TN to a National Championship. Carries an egg around with him named Nico and only thinks about how to keep it safe.”

If you're not going to pay better attention then we are going to ground you to the football forum!

Reactions: lenoxvol
If you're not going to pay better attention then we are going to ground you to the football forum!
I knew he committed. I meant that was the story for why it wasn’t a big flashy commitment immediately with a bunch of videos, big orange humvee pics, and 10 Instagram edits….I appeal to remain in the recruiting forum.

Lance Heard gon be a problem

Awesome breakdown and before that he had only played a handful of meaningful snaps. Dude is crazy talented and I think probably would have started over Mincey last year even. He had a pff grade of 68.8 and his pass blocking was 71.9. That's pretty damned good first real SEC playing time.

VN Store

Back