LSU/Tennessee basketball game tonight

LSUtigerFaninNO

Should be a good game

Trent Johnson has brought some excitement to the program, and this is a pretty scrappy team. Our top scorer is Marcus Thornton, a 6-4 SG who can light it up from 3-point land when he gets hot. The main weakness on this team is a lack of bigs. Chris Johnson is like a pogo stick for us in that he is 6'11 but rail thin and consistently gets bullied in the paint. That is what scares me about this game in that you guys have Wayne Chism and others who will cause problems for us in the frontcourt.

Should be a good game imo, best of luck Vols!

Reggie is one wierd looking brotha....

Attachments

• quark.jpg
    quark.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Reggie is one wierd looking brotha....

A weird lookin' brotha with a thing for girls from the Orient.

Here's #31 at my 25th birthday party...that's me in the plaid:

reggie2.jpg

Tonight is one of two crucial game's this week. With Kentucky losing last night it set's us up perfectly to come out this week tied atop the SEC with Kentucky if we can beat LSU & Florida.

I actually think LSU is going to beat Tennessee like they stole something. The Vols are low on confidence these days, and playing at home doesn't mean much anymore. If it did, they would have beaten that average Memphis team who was just asking for a beat down.
I'm afraid we are going to get drilled tonight, and then nobody will show for the ESPN College Gameday on Saturday.

I actually think LSU is going to beat Tennessee like they stole something. The Vols are low on confidence these days, and playing at home doesn't mean much anymore. If it did, they would have beaten that average Memphis team who was just asking for a beat down.
I'm afraid we are going to get drilled tonight, and then nobody will show for the ESPN College Gameday on Saturday.

I gotta a prediction for you.

Tennessee beats Lsu by 12
Rolls over Florida by 10 on Saturday.

Keep it positive

VN Store

Back