LSU starting OL left tackle out I'm hearing

For injury according to LSU fans. Huge loss for them as their lines is already a patchwork unit and he has been good so far.

Weak line now even weaker. LSU QB is going to learn the meaning of PENETRATION (when he is on the receiving end!) :eek:
200.gif

Weak line now even weaker. LSU QB is going to learn the meaning of PENETRATION (when he is on the receiving end!) :eek:
200.gif

😂😂…this reminds me of the UT-UGA game from several years ago…it’s the one that Ainge and company torched them in Athens…I think it was 2007…

I had a bunch of friends over for a cookout…we were all mid twenties, just out of college and there was tons of drinking going on…anyway, the game was on ESPN and I don’t remember who the announcers were but they just kept saying penetrate over and over and over…they said it so much that we eventually made a drinking game out of it…we took a drink/shot every time they said the word penetrate 😂…we all ended up s***faced…or s***faced-er is probably more accurate

200.gif

And here I was thinking I was maybe the only one who had an utterly sick, twisted, fried eggs for brains mind. :D

He was sick with something, but if you’ve ever had the actual flu, you know there’s no way MJ had the flu lol.

Besides stomach viruses....which are in a whole sh!tty class of their own, I have been truly very ill twice in my life: Once with the bad Delta Covid variant last year, and once with a bad flu when I was 23. High fevers with both of them. My skin was sore from the chills after I recovered from that flu. That bad flu even gave me an auto immune disease that I still suffer the consequences of today. Had a friend die of the flu at 33 years old several years ago, he was perfectly healthy before falling ill. It's nothing to monkey around with. Get treated.

VN Store

Back