LSU Roll Call

Agreed. Our LSU friends that are coming with us are good people. The other night the guy said that he really likes most SEC schools. He said he doesn't really even have a problem with the University of Alabama, or the football team. He said its the Alabama fans he can't stand. He's my kind of people.
...doesn't really even have a problem with the University of Alabama?????????????????????

Your friend needs some learnin'!

Reactions: SprocketRocket
Yall make sure you have a comeback for all the "Tiger bait" greetings you receive. If you handle that well, as you walk by tailgates, you will likely be invited in. Maybe it is because I married into it, but I like LSU fans and Louisiana culture.
So stfu and gth tigers are appropriate?

Reactions: McDad
So stfu and gth tigers are appropriate?
Uh, yeah. I'm sure that will do it.

Seriously though, you say that with a teasing tone and a sly grin, I bet it goes over well. If not, the swamp is lovely place for your body to decompose.

Reactions: volwindy
Yall make sure you have a comeback for all the "Tiger bait" greetings you receive. If you handle that well, as you walk by tailgates, you will likely be invited in. Maybe it is because I married into it, but I like LSU fans and Louisiana culture.
I bet ‘Go Vols’ and a bottle of Jack and you’re in… married into it also, they aren’t mean people, they just like to have fun

Reactions: McDad
Section 613......4 Vol fans in the middle of LSU fans.

"What the hell, we were gatorbait 2 weeks ago and you saw how that came out."

Section 416 row 5. I'm coming from Jacksonville, FL and joining my UT fan son who lives in Baton Rouge. Great to have a local place to stay and have a local guide. We've done several bowl games together, but first regular season game in a decade. Ready for some Rocky Top from the Pride!

Section 416 row 5. I'm coming from Jacksonville, FL and joining my UT fan son who lives in Baton Rouge. Great to have a local place to stay and have a local guide. We've done several bowl games together, but first regular season game in a decade. Ready for some Rocky Top from the Pride!
It's gonna be loud and proud!

VN Store

Back