LSU - It's ABOUT TIME!

LSU athletics going to get nuked from orbit and I'm here for it. The extra denial makes it sweeter.
They better make the most of this NCAA Tournament. It's going to be the last one they see for a while. What coach is going to take that job now? Half that team will transfer out. They might be worse than Georgia next year.

Apparently Wade we making payments out of his own bank account. That level of stupidity alone deserves a 10 year show cause.
Oh it’s better than that. Supposedly it was a joint checking account with his wife. The level of arrogance is mind boggling.

Apparently Wade we making payments out of his own bank account. That level of stupidity alone deserves a 10 year show cause.
Oh it’s better than that. Supposedly it was a joint checking account with his wife. The level of arrogance is mind boggling.

But guys, it's not illegal. Punishing it violates the Sherman Act, and Wade should get 3x damages. In fact, because it was a joint account, his wife should get 3x damages, too.

But guys, its against the NCAA rules for players to get paid all that is a figment of your imagination... players really can't get paid and if they did its because the NCAA wants it. But guys, the NCAA is going to bust Texas A&M for paying all those recruits so they don't get a better class than the Cumps. But guys, the NCAA is going to go collect the last 15 years Bama has been giving away Chargers. But guys, the NCAA is really going to do something this time.... really... I mean really really.... like they really really really mean it this time. But guys, the NCAA can still violate the Sherman Act because they haven't been indicted yet. But guys, the lower court, appeals court and the Supreme court were just joking. But guys, the NCAA can ignore all that nonsense from DOJ Anti-trust about impeding NIL or transfer options... who the hell are they?

1. Denial
<----someone is about right here (well, it looks like there are a few of you guys left... I thought most of the stupid ones figured it out by last summer)
2. Anger
3. Bargaining
4. Depression
5. Acceptance

Last edited:
Yeah, I didn't have post after post saying players were going to get paid and why like 7-9 years ago.... literally you guys were getting all pissed off back then when I said it... almost a decade ago.

All you are doing is trolling with nonsense and no substance.

Getting mad at me isn't going to change what is occurring.

Stages-of-Grief-with-images.png

Yes, the NCAA has all kinds of lawyers on the payroll.... they lost at the lower court, lost at appeals and lost at the Supreme Court. (rinse and repeat)

Lol, dude just stop. At no point had the Supreme ruled anything remotely close to what you are insinuating. You are interpreting a ruling in the way want because it fits your narrative.

Reactions: bamawriter
Lol, dude just stop. At no point had the Supreme ruled anything remotely close to what you are insinuating. You are interpreting a ruling in the way want because it fits your narrative.

The Supreme Court said that stopping education benefits was a violation Sherman Act, in the Sherman Act there is no difference between different types of commerce. Kavaugh went further and called it a price fixing scheme. These are actually crimes under USC if the AG wanted to prosecute. The DOJ Anti-trust division sent a letter AGAIN to the NCAA informing them not to interfere with NIL and to stop with all the transfer rules.

Now what are you saying I'm saying?

As far as the NCAA business model, its over... their lawyers told them years ago... they just don't have a plan B so its a continuing of the show for a little longer. I mean its not really a show, they really aren't doing anything.

We're all in denial about things... when you add anger to the denial that is where bamawriter is... delusional. He lives in some strange alternate universe were the NCAA is cracking down on stuff... that really doesn't exist.

Anger at me by a few of these posters is misguided at best... its down right strange in 2022. I was use to getting this back in 2014, but at this point you would think people would somewhat understand at this point.

Bamawriter is the ignorant of the ignorant as he was in many threads on this subject back in the day... he lives in some bizarro world were the NCAA is cracking down on "amateurs". LOL Which is even more strange once you consider he is from the Charger capital of the world.

Last edited:
I think @LSU-SIU might be D4H. That's the only other poster that I've seen who can take events that run completely counter to his argument and claim that they prove that he was right all along.
Agreed. Such a waste of time. But that’s really not important right now. All I care about today is that UT is in the tournament final and a cheating slime named Will Wade finally got what he deserved. I couldn’t give two 💩’s about the Sherman Act, the Supreme Court or some fan boy’s opinion. Next subject.

But guys, its against the NCAA rules for players to get paid all that is a figment of your imagination... players really can't get paid and if they did its because the NCAA wants it. But guys, the NCAA is going to bust Texas A&M for paying all those recruits so they don't get a better class than the Cumps. But guys, the NCAA is going to go collect the last 15 years Bama has been giving away Chargers. But guys, the NCAA is really going to do something this time.... really... I mean really really.... like they really really really mean it this time. But guys, the NCAA can still violate the Sherman Act because they haven't been indicted yet. But guys, the lower court, appeals court and the Supreme court were just joking. But guys, the NCAA can ignore all that nonsense from DOJ Anti-trust about impeding NIL or transfer options... who the hell are they?

Well the NCAA just got Will Wade fired, so what exactly is your point?

What's more, he says these issues aren't difficult, but he has spent 5 pages failing to communicate a coherent argument for his allegedly simple conclusions.

It's like someone did just enough reading to reinforce what they think, and now is saying the same stuff over and over and over.

He ignores direct questions and just laughs it off when asked for quotes or rulings.

He's good at giving opinions and trying to pass them off as facts.

Until laws are passed and precedents set, he's grasping as straws.

Here is the way I see it. He committed the violation of his contract before ANY ruling was made on NIL. Wade knew what he was doing was in direct violation of the employment contract he signed. He agreed to abide by the rules of LSU and the NCAA. If he violated those rules thrn he isn't entitled to anything.

The one thing that needs to go is post season bans unless the actual players and coaches are targeted. 99% of the time, the people punished by that action had nothing to do with the violation.

The one thing that needs to go is post season bans unless the actual players and coaches are targeted. 99% of the time, the people punished by that action had nothing to do with the violation.
I see both sides to this. Without some form of future punishment the university would blame everything on the fired coach and want to assume no responsibility for the athletic program. I find it hard to believe that folks around lsu didn’t have a clue Wade was throwing around strong arsed offers prior to the fbi wire taps. It’s lsu’s program not Wade’s program. Wade got rich and then fired. Post season bans and scholarship reductions are about it when it comes to punishment for the university and both of those hurt future athletes. I think the AD at lsu who was over the basketball and football programs should also get a ten year show cause for looking the other way and not making sure the rules were being followed

It's like someone did just enough reading to reinforce what they think, and now is saying the same stuff over and over and over.

He ignores direct questions and just laughs it off when asked for quotes or rulings.

He's good at giving opinions and trying to pass them off as facts.

Until laws are passed and precedents set, he's grasping as straws.

Here is the way I see it. He committed the violation of his contract before ANY ruling was made on NIL. Wade knew what he was doing was in direct violation of the employment contract he signed. He agreed to abide by the rules of LSU and the NCAA. If he violated those rules thrn he isn't entitled to anything.

Huh? I've answered many stupid questions over the years, including the countless ones from the Gump up there. I told that stupid bastard like 7-8 years ago all these kids were going to eventually get paid.... law some times takes time. As far as the Wade situation, there isn't anything complex about this... he could sue under anti-trust law or not. The contract is meaningless (or that portion), if it can be proven to be in violation of anti-trust law. As I mentioned many times, I don't think it ever comes to that as the amounts due i.e. damages are greatly reduced at this time.

NCAA Compliance: NIL, Alston Stymie Athletic Department Queries – Sportico.com

As far as the NCAA its over as a regulator body for compensation, more or less as many have already figured out.... only the real stupid bastards like that Gump haven't figured it out.

Jeffrey Kessler, the athletes’ lead attorney in Alston, says this is an appropriate reaction.

“This is known as antitrust compliance,” Kessler told Sportico. “Every other business in the world knows you don’t talk to your competitors about how you are going to compensate your employees. You also don’t get any trade association to tell you how they would compensate your employees.”

Because the district court’s original ruling in the grant-in-aid litigation provided that conferences could set limits on education-related benefits, Leonard says Big 12 school compliance officials have decided they can talk with each other, but he’s refrained from engaging peers outside the conference.

There really isn't anything complex about any of this, only criminal behavior mixed with willful ignorance at this point.

Eventually, everyone will be ignoring (they already are for the most part) the source of the compensation, until that time... pretend all this makes sense because the NCAA doesn't have a new business model.

Last edited:
If he is fired, he could sue both LSU and the NCAA under law... federal law you can actually seek triple damages if I remember correctly plus attorney fees under anti-trust. We'll see how it plays out, probably will end up like Auburn.

Basically, it comes down to what people are willing to accept to move on. If Wade is suspended for a few games, no real harm and no reason to sue. Also, if I remember correctly... his contract might be up after next year. So... the NCAA waits so long that there are no or limited damages. I would expect Wade to make plenty of money in the future, whether its at LSU or elsewhere.

Of course, if I were advising Wade, if his name is mentioned... I would recommend him file a criminal complaint with the FBI. Its a clear federal crime at this point. Some type of show cause and he has no choice but to sue the NCAA and LSU. LSU is technically on the hook for the remaining contract and the NCAA (and member schools) could be liable for damages they do as a result of anti-trust action.

The NCAA is still playing pretend to a degree. <---
Anyone can sue anyone for whatever they want to. however, that doesn't not mean they are going to win in the court of law.

Huh? I've answered many stupid questions over the years, including the countless ones from the Gump up there. I told that stupid bastard like 7-8 years ago all these kids were going to eventually get paid.... law some times takes time. As far as the Wade situation, there isn't anything complex about this... he could sue under anti-trust law or not. The contract is meaningless (or that portion), if it can be proven to be in violation of anti-trust law. As I mentioned many times, I don't think it ever comes to that as the amounts due i.e. damages are greatly reduced at this time.

NCAA Compliance: NIL, Alston Stymie Athletic Department Queries – Sportico.com

As far as the NCAA its over as a regulator body for compensation, more or less as many have already figured out.... only the real stupid bastards like that Gump haven't figured it out.

There really isn't anything complex about any of this, only criminal behavior mixed with willful ignorance at this point.

Eventually, everyone will be ignoring (they already are for the most part) the source of the compensation, until that time... pretend all this makes sense because the NCAA doesn't have a new business model.
No, the only thing that’s going to be ignored going forward is you. At the very least, you are going on my growing Ignore list. Just don’t have the time or patience to read a lot of nebulous junk from someone who has no clue what he is talking about. All this 💩 you’ve posted is a royal waste of time. Yes everyone knows players can now get paid through the NIL. What Wade did was way outside of that and there is no disputing it. You should stay on Tiger Droppings where you might find some morons who agree with your specious logic. You sure aren’t going to find much sympathy here.

VN Store

Back