LSU and Alabama Have Barnes's Number

Of course Will Wade has a coaching advantage. He’s a cheat and a scumbag. I’d like to see how he fared as a coach if he played by the rules and had the integrity of Barnes. Jeremy Pruittwas one of the few dirtbags that was a perpetual cheater and still couldn’t win. For al the bit…..ing people are doing, I looked at the Znet rankings this mornin. We’re still 12th or 13th. Let’s appreciate what we’ve got.

Again, I like Barnes, but cheating is not the reason he loses some of these games. You can have a roster of bought guys but if you cannot out coach the opposing coach you get beat. Basketball, baseball, or football. Coaching matters. Big-ly

This is a very unpopular opinion but Will Wade is the first guy I call when our next job opening comes up. He can now make the strong a$$ offer within the rules with the NIL money and he can flat out coach. He is also from the state. He is the guy you hate till he is on your sideline. When you have the respected old coach that your opponent loves and goes out of their way to complement then you are not good. Give me the young punk that does what it takes to win any day of the week.

Barnes has Cal’s number but that’s it. One and done Rick needs to retire.

VN Store

Back