LP Field Parking

tdtnvols2004

Touchdown Tennessee
What are the best options as far as parking for the bowl game and how much does it cost? Seats are in section 124 if that helps location wise. TIA

Downtown somewhere, tailgate at a restaurant or bar, and walk across the bridge to the game. Most sites I saw showed parking rates at $15 for Titans games, should be the same for the MCB.

The bad part about Nashville and LP field is that the tourist/bar/restaurant area and the stadium are seperated by a river. What it does is makes to pick - do you want to tailgate at the stadium or do you want to drink/eat on Lower Broad. Its a good 20 minute walk at the minimum to get to the other side. If your plan is to eat and drink, I'd suggest finding a place downtown to park. If your plan is to bring your own and tailgate then sure park at the stadium. You probably have to buy a parking pass though and I'm not sure how those are aquired for this game.

Just parked at the Ramada by the stadium last night for the Colts game. $40 was what they charged, so I would say park downtown and save the bucks. Think there is a shuttle that runs from downtown. I usually pay $10-$15 there.

You can buy the parking pass through the bowl site. I ordered mine along with my tickets. If you can't get a parking pass you can park at several of the businesses close to the stadium for $15 to $20. I recommend that you don't park at the Stadium Inn off of the James Robertson exit. We parked there for the Titans/Texans game a couple of years ago and they blocked everyone in. It took nearly three hours to get out of there.

I know the lots by the stadium are best for tailgating, but if you cannot aquire a pass for those lots, where else is there that is open to the public and a very good, open tailgating area?

How much are the parking passes that you can buy of the MCB website?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I was able to get a parking pass today from a poster here on Volnation.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back