Love this...

It's great to see a senior peak during their final year here. Felt the same way about Montario Hardesty in 2009 and Travis Stephens in 2001.

Reactions: 3 people
I really hope we are here 5 years from now talking about this guy. Really has grown up and taken a leadership role. I don't know how he will play every week, but you will know he left it all on the field.

Reactions: 1 person
True VFL. Years from now, we will look back at this year and we will mark this down:
2014 is the year the VOLS turned things around. And Worley exemplifies what it takes not only to be a VFL, but what it means to be a GREAT human being. #14

If only some fans could be as supportive of individuals on the team as Worley and other players are of their teammates.

Reactions: 7 people
They'll get better because of him. Just wait and see. Love that picture and his leadership.

This kids football story sums up our past several years of football. He is a great analogy for UT FOOTBALL. He was great in HighSchool got here struggled and looked horrible, played with zero confidence. Then his senior year here he started improving and started rolling and finished in his true "Worley" form... A winner. I hope everyone recognizes what he has done for this program going forward... This kid is a baller! Mad respect for Justin Worley... And to justin... THANK YOU!

Reactions: 2 people
Thats what I'm talking about.... One Tennessee... playing for each other ... helping each other... we are on the cusp of IT ..... the Big Orange Storm is about to happen. Take Notice what I said "Big Orange Storm is about to happen"

I love that pic. JW walking off the field looking a little dejected probably about the last play, but Kerbs walking there next to him probably saying something positive like we would get it done the next series. I just have a feeling those O-Line guys are going to play balls-to-the-walls for JW for the rest of the season. Yes I do know there will be a few more miscues but I bet they will become less and less. You know they want to do everything they can to protect a QB who stands up for them like he did. Just a great picture, it is worth a 1000 words.

I was relieved to see that this was a really good thread, because the title had all the markings of a Bieber fan club tweet.

That is 2 in 2 years who have made a complete 180 turn. How much is Butch effect? Palardy last year and Worley this year.

I'm VERY proud of this entire team!

They're young, inexperienced and don't have the depth we need just yet but they play like a real team should and give their all on every play.

GREAT job guys!!!

Keep working hard and the Wins are going to come.

#BrickbyBrick...VFL...GBO!!!

VN Store

Back