Louisville will lose to UNC...

getyopopcornready

Because we take a lot out of teams after they play us, we got Louisville's best game and we have taken a lot out of them physically and emotionally, not that its a good thing for us, but we basically set teams up for the kill against their next opponent.... Vandy lost to Arky their next game, Arky lost to UGA their next game, UK almost blew one against South Carolina at home their next game.. We take a lot out of our opponent, no matter the margin there really is no easy win against UT and Lousiville gave us their best shot..

They will not have their legs and heart 100% for UNC and they will get their handed to them

well i hope louisville wins. id much rather lose to the eventual nat'l champion or something to that effect. also, i really hate unc. i mean really hate. as in i would play frogger on a freeway before i would ever root for that team.

we got Louisville's best game

Actually that wasn't close to Louisvilles' best game... Way too many TO's, sloppy defense, missed dunks... I've watched every UL game this year, and that wouldn't even rank in their top 10 performances of the year (alot of it had to do with Tennessee's athletic defense)...

Watch the Oklahoma/UL game... That was UL at the top of their game...

Well, we couldn't have taken much out of them. That was one of the worst games I've seen us play all year. Unfortunate it had to come in the Sweet 16.

Actually that wasn't close to Louisvilles' best game... Way too many TO's, sloppy defense, missed dunks... I've watched every UL game this year, and that wouldn't even rank in their top 10 performances of the year (alot of it had to do with Tennessee's athletic defense)...

Watch the Oklahoma/UL game... That was UL at the top of their game...
:pardon:

I WATCHED LOUISVILLE THROW THE BALL AWAY TIME AFTER TIME IN THE FIRST HALF ( UNFORCED ERRORS ) BEFORE I FELL ASLEEP AND THEY WERE STILL UP . I wish that was their best game !! I think unc will have their hands full and hope louisville wins , I have them and Mem in the championship game !! Guess who I have winning !!
:dunno:

UNC is running them out of the gym at the moment. Anyone who thinks playing in Charlotte isn't giving UNC a HUGE advantage is a moron.

Other than the Tiger High's first half vs Mich St game, NC just had the best half of bb I've seen all year.

I think that is the best I have seen UNC play in a while. Good first half for them. I wouldn't count UL out just yet.

it's definitely not over.. UNC is killing the boards and their D has picked up the last few weeks..looking pretty good.

I have UNC winning all the way up to the next game. If they play Davidson, then I think they will handle them but if they get KU, which I think they will then I just don't see them pulling that one out. UNC played a hell of a game tonight, you have to give them that.

VN Store

Back