Lou Brown suffers torn ACL, out indefinitely

Women have to hit the weights more, especially the squat rack.

Athletes should try to squat three times their body weight and be able to bench their body weight + 25! Then +50

Then the body has to be able to handle all the torque that basketball places on the lower body!

Most young ladies complaint I don't wanna look like a dude... ugh!

Please No one else. Can she redshirt?

Last edited:
Reactions: OptimusPrimerib
Women have to hit the weights more, especially the squat rack.

Athletes should try to squat three times their body weight and be able to bench their body weight + 25! Then +50

Then the body has to be able to handle all the torque that basketball places on the lower body!

Most young ladies complaint I don't wanna look like a dude... ugh!

Please No one else. Can she redshirt?

Holly said today they would ask for a 6th year of eligibility.

I hope nothing can chase away Jackson.

I hate this for Lou. I’m wondering what Holly knows if she is allocating a scholarship for next year that was possibly going to be used on a remaining target. Could it be neither Zia or Rickea are considering us now?

Has Lou been approved to play next year from the NCAA? We were close to the UT bench at the Vandy game and looked really mobile. Has she had the surgery or do they have to wait and see if another year is approved?

Reactions: Will83
I though I had read somewhere that everything is good to go next year with Lou. She has been our biggest cheerleader on the bench every game.

I though I had read somewhere that everything is good to go next year with Lou. She has been our biggest cheerleader on the bench every game.
Good to know, but confused about whether or not she has had the surgery and if not, what is the holdup.

Has Lou been approved to play next year from the NCAA? We were close to the UT bench at the Vandy game and looked really mobile. Has she had the surgery or do they have to wait and see if another year is approved?

I watch all of the pregame warmups when I go and I have yet to see her do any more than toss the ball back onto the court....They're obviously not going to rush her.

She and Kamera will be our Senior reps next year.

VN Store

Back