Lots of Orange in PNC Tonight!!!

Our road fans are much better than many of the pseudo wine and cheese “sit down” clowns at home games!
Stand in the south Endzone and it’s a much better experience. Old people sitting I understand, but when I see a young person not giving their all for Tennessee it makes my blood boil

I’m at the game tonight and have conversed with many Vols fans and have had a good time. I’m right behind the legendary mustache man behind the plate. This isn’t a knock on you guys but when LSU played WVU in 2011, there were more freaking LSU fans just chilling for the night before making the trip down to Morgantown than actual pirates fans.

Question for anyone in the know. I saw where one of the Pitt fans mentioned the public parking garages (4 of them if I recall) within walking distance from the stadium. Does anyone know the address or general location of these garages? Or are there any other places that you would prefer to park?

I’d like to thank the Tennessee fans for taking over PNC Park tonight. Hopefully getting outnumbered by two different fanbases at the same time is a wake-up call to Scrooge Nutting.

That’s a shame because PNC is a great park and a great experience. I love catching a game there.

Reactions: HailToPitt725

VN Store

Back