looks like Jazmine is leaving

Darth_Vol

91480667_10215992858323487_6125162124793610240_n.jpg

I'm really surprised with this. I liked her progress this year and was looking forward to her continued improvement. I can't figure out where she would want to go.

IMHO Parker doesn't win 2 NC's without Shannon Bobbitt. Obviously Candace was the star, but my point is a really good PG was key.

If no grad or JUCO transfer, I suspect the burden will fall to Horston, who was a turnover machine. 143 assists, 134 turnovers. With the lack of practice time this summer, I worry that she won't have time to work on her game before (or if) the season starts.

If that happens (Horston the PG), I think we will struggle.

I'm disappointed. No way to sugar coat it. And no, Kellie does not push her players like Pat did.

I'm guessing she's off to play with her girlfriend. :rolleyes: Anyone who thinks this isn't a big loss isn't paying attention. Suddenly the pressure is on Kellie to find a quality grad transfer point guard or next year's team is in serious trouble...
Can't imagine that Vic would go after her. He's already loaded at the G-W spots.

If anything, I'd guess that he loses Xaria and they become a package deal to some other school.

IMHO Parker doesn't win 2 NC's without Shannon Bobbitt. Obviously Candace was the star, but my point is a really good PG was key.

If no grad or JUCO transfer, I suspect the burden will fall to Horston, who was a turnover machine. 143 assists, 134 turnovers. With the lack of practice time this summer, I worry that she won't have time to work on her game before (or if) the season starts.

If that happens (Horston the PG), I think we will struggle.

I'm disappointed. No way to sugar coat it. And no, Kellie does not push her players like Pat did.

Last year Rennia had 44 asst and 83 turnovers
It's a freshman thing
Jordan will make us forget Jaz as she too evolves and grows

Next man up

Right!

Why is someone said that Zay removed all her lady vols from Instagram? Somebody tell me some about zay not Jaz. If they ever allow players to transfer without sitting for a season the game will be over. it will be crazy.

VN Store

Back