Looks like Cristobal to Miami

@Boston Vol what would Oregon’s list look like?
If I had to guess it would be something like this:
Kalani Sitake
Jay Norvell
Blake Anderson
Justin Wilcox

Maybe I’m discounting how strongly coaches feel about the job and they land a “big fish” but there really doesn’t seem to be an obvious candidate.

If I had to guess it would be something like this:
Kalani Sitake
Jay Norvell
Blake Anderson
Justin Wilcox

Maybe I’m discounting how strongly coaches feel about the job and they land a “big fish” but there really doesn’t seem to be an obvious candidate.

Brady Hoke! Just kidding

Yeah I’m not sure there is an obvious candidate. Maybe they go after a fired NFL guy? Bill O’Brien?

Brady Hoke! Just kidding

Yeah I’m not sure there is an obvious candidate. Maybe they go after a fired NFL guy? Bill O’Brien?
I’m still holding out hope that BOB ends up in Charlottesville, but don’t know how realistic that is.

They don’t have an AD right now so they? Seems like a weird way to do business. At least keep a lid on it.

If I'm Manny Diaz and Cristobal turns the job down, I tender my resignation the very minute I find out...No way I'm getting cucked by the athletic department, not to mention my job security is obviously non existent.

You would resign when that means you would forfeit $8 million or so in buyout?

I'm all about principle, but for that amount of coin I would probably just half-hearted effort things until they fired me.

Not like Diaz has much of a reputation to protect.

If I'm Manny Diaz and Cristobal turns the job down, I tender my resignation the very minute I find out...No way I'm getting cucked by the athletic department, not to mention my job security is obviously non existent.
If your buyout is negated or severely diminished with a resignation, you wouldn't resign.

If your buyout is negated or severely diminished with a resignation, you wouldn't resign.
I truly think I would...You come off looking like a complete chump if you you let the school you work for openly flirt with a coach to replace you when you haven't been fired, and then tell you that you will be fired if said coach agrees to replace you...It shows you have no spine and no character, which could negatively effect your future job prospects.

VN Store

Back