Looks like Checker Neyland is happening [it's official]

That being the case one would have to be certain we'll be in our traditional orange/white combo. Really hope we don't do an alternate uni this week. Be Tennessee Saturday.
Yeah, in my mind, Checkerboard Neyland goes perfectly with Orange jerseys and white breeches. Let the fans and the players mirror one another.

Go Vols!

Last edited:
The V O L S big letters are A Good example.
the fans wanted them back and he got them.
wouldn’t be surprised that during the off season they will be reinstalled either on top of the north or south end zones.

Sorry. They're being installed in my basement man cave.

To me there's nothing in the world that looks better than Neyland checkered!!!

Checkered Neyland and totally stomping laMe by 3 or 4 TD's will make it a perfect day.

That'll also get some serious attention of some of the top recruits.

Getting our reputation back as 1 of the LOUDEST stadiums in the country will also get the top recruits attention.

I wish is was Saturday night already.

ROCK NEYLAND everyone!!!

VFL...GBO!!!

Here's a cheap suggestion for the white sections from someone who spend the morning unsuccessfully scouring Cool Springs for White UT gear that will be comfy in the cool damp weather. Go to Amazon and order yourself a plain white Hanes sweatshirt for 10 bucks (or hoodie for a bit more). Delivery tomorrow. Toss that over your favorite orange button-down/polo/t-shirt, whatever. Add your hat of choice, white if you have it. Easiest option if you aren't in Knoxville to shop and don't want to freeze in a short sleeve shirt.

Reactions: vols1707
It says Terrace 5, T5, Terr 5, Tennessee Terrace 5, etc. does not exist.I know the last few years have felt like the Twilight Zone, but I didn’t realize we were sitting in it!
Guess you will just have to layer your clothing so you will be prepared either way when you get there.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
It says Terrace 5, T5, Terr 5, Tennessee Terrace 5, etc. does not exist.I know the last few years have felt like the Twilight Zone, but I didn’t realize we were sitting in it!

Check this graphic, it shows all of the sections and colors.

Attachments

• CheckerNeyland.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 24

VN Store

Back