Looking forward to Thursday 12/31!!!

Bballnut1952

Yes, it's the day after my birthday (68), but wow, have you looked at the schedule that day/night??

It's an SEC fest!!! All times are EST

TBD - Tennessee visits No. 9 Texas A&M and one of those teams is undefeated. ESPNU
6:30 - Ole Miss visits No. 5 South Carolina and one of those teams is undefeated. SEC Network
7:00 - No. 12 Mississippi State visits Georgia and one of those teams is undefeated. SECN+
8:30 - No. 11 Arkansas visits No. 13 Kentucky SEC Network

Double header on the SEC Network if you get it.

Any upsets in the making??

Yes, it's the day after my birthday (68), but wow, have you looked at the schedule that day/night??

It's an SEC fest!!! All times are EST

TBD - Tennessee visits No. 9 Texas A&M and one of those teams is undefeated. ESPNU
6:30 - Ole Miss visits No. 5 South Carolina and one of those teams is undefeated. SEC Network
7:00 - No. 12 Mississippi State visits Georgia and one of those teams is undefeated. SECN+
8:30 - No. 11 Arkansas visits No. 13 Kentucky SEC Network

Double header on the SEC Network if you get it.

Any upsets in the making??

hopefully all of them are upsets
EpNdnzOXIAAu1ci.jpeg

I was hoping there would be some good discussions about each game and not a wish list...lol. We all want upsets!!!

Has Ole Miss improved enough to beat South Carolina?

How about Georgia? Stay undefeated? It Mississippi State a paper tiger?

Will Zaay Green finally play and against Tennessee?

Speaking of former Lady Vols, can Massengill help Kentucky beat Arkansas?

Hey, I hit 1000 posts!!! Not bad for a visitor! And 1100 likes. I feel like Sally Fields!!

tenor.gif

I was hoping there would be some good discussions about each game and not a wish list...lol. We all want upsets!!!

Has Ole Miss improved enough to beat South Carolina?

How about Georgia? Stay undefeated? It Mississippi State a paper tiger?

Will Zaay Green finally play and against Tennessee?

Speaking of former Lady Vols, can Massengill help Kentucky beat Arkansas?

Hey, I hit 1000 posts!!! Not bad for a visitor! And 1100 likes. I feel like Sally Fields!!

tenor.gif

stay tuned.jpg

Just hope and pray none of our gamecock ladies test positive after their week at home. LA flew home to Canada and only three stayed on campus.

This game is postponed... was looking forward to seeing Ole Miss’s progression in going against a top team

This game is postponed... was looking forward to seeing Ole Miss’s progression in going against a top team

Yes our local news reported positive tests among Ole Miss players. Sadly this may be an indication of where the season is headed.

Didn't watch but UK must be good but they lost to a DePaul team that UConn crushed.

Our big girl showed out yesterday for the first time this season.

Didn't watch but UK must be good but they lost to a DePaul team that UConn crushed.
Says less about DePaul and more about UConn. Based on games I've seen, I think SC is gonna see the same thing that DePaul did when they play the Huskies.

Says less about DePaul and more about UConn. Based on games I've seen, I think SC is gonna see the same thing that DePaul did when they play the Huskies.

and 28 pts and 16 rebounds says that if Aaliyah boston is playing like that she is going to be a problem for anyone... geez she is starting to click.

I wonder if those mid conference out of conference games will even be played this year. I wouldn’t doubt if they were cancelled and not rescheduled this year.

It will also be fun to see Bri Beal on Paige Bueckers.

and 28 pts and 16 rebounds says that if Aaliyah boston is playing like that she is going to be a problem for anyone... geez she is starting to click.

I wonder if those mid conference out of conference games will even be played this year. I wouldn’t doubt if they were cancelled and not rescheduled this year.

Cooke lady had 26 points to go with Boston's 28 that duo will be a challenge but with that being said who else will step up if someone shuts them down.

Cooke lady had 26 points to go with Boston's 28 that duo will be a challenge but with that being said who else will step up if someone shuts them down.

They still have that crazy athletic young lady don’t they. she had been injured and slowed down but i think once she starts cooking UGH and then henderson 😩

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
They still have that crazy athletic young lady don’t they. she had been injured and slowed down but i think once she starts cooking UGH and then henderson 😩

South Carolina is still a good team but I believe just not as good as last season with the two players they lost to graduation.

28/16 is easier to come by against FL than UConn. I think she's still good enough that she won't get shut down by UCoon, but I'd be surprised if Aaliyah is able to go off on them like that...especially now that they have a bit more post depth. If she did, then yeah...SC wins and I'd be quite happy to see UConn have another loss next to their name.

Beal would become the necessary evil for SC. You need her to swarm Bueckers on defense, but man was she a liability on offense against freakin' FLORIDA. She was afraid to shoot...which is inexcusable at her level.

VN Store

Back