Looking for hotels for WCWS

peachstatevolgirl

I know basketball season is in full swing, so I hope this doesn’t get lost. About to buy tickets for the WCWS. I know there are folks who’ve been that can help me. Where’s a good area or what are some specific hotels to stay at near HOF Stadium?

I know basketball season is in full swing, so I hope this doesn’t get lost. About to buy tickets for the WCWS. I know there are folks who’ve been that can help me. Where’s a good area or what are some specific hotels to stay at near HOF Stadium?

Bricktown area is about 10 minutes from the stadium. Nice area with lots of restaurants and shops.

Reactions: A_Vol_n_Hog_Country

The teams all stay at one of the three big hotels downtown (Bricktown), the Sheraton, the Renaissance, or the Hilton. They are all pretty pricey. There are a couple of Marriotts and other properties out around the Penn Can Mall area that are fairly nice. The Hall of Fame Stadium area isn't the greatest, so close to there isn't a great option.

The year the tornados hit Moore & OKC, we stayed up on john Kilpatrick and hwy 74 area. I do not remember that being a bad drive. The year earlier we stayed in Moore. So, do not be afraid to stay further out. Traveling to the HOF stadium was quick from both places.

Edmond is just a few miles north of HOF stadium and is a very nice community with adequate lodging. Brick town is very nice as well and probably just as close as Edmond with lots of dining options.
The HOF stadium is currently under phase 2 of its renovations with the upper decks being added now and should be completed by the time the WCWS begins.

VN Store

Back