Looking for a Porch for 3/10 Game for Travel Baseball Team

Kadidad

We are taking our travel baseball team up to Knoxville to play in a tournament on March 11th and decided to also take the team to the Vols Baseball game on the 10th against Morehead State. We have already purchased 1 full porch but we are looking to purchase another since we have all the kids and then their parents. If anyone has a porch that they will not be using for the game on March 10th and you are willing to sell, please let me know. My number to contact me is 931-644-3733 thank you and Go Vols!!

We are taking our travel baseball team up to Knoxville to play in a tournament on March 11th and decided to also take the team to the Vols Baseball game on the 10th against Morehead State. We have already purchased 1 full porch but we are looking to purchase another since we have all the kids and then their parents. If anyone has a porch that they will not be using for the game on March 10th and you are willing to sell, please let me know. My number to contact me is 931-644-3733 thank you and Go Vols!!

Tickets for Sale or Free

We’ll leave it, copy and paste to the above link as well.

Can't help you with that but remind me and I will get a player to come out and see your kids. where is your team from?
Oh they would LOVE that!!! Thank you SO SO much!!! That would make there day!! We are an 8U Travel Baseball Team from Cookeville, TN. The Porch that we have already purchased is #23 and we will keep looking for another one to be able to have the whole team out there. This was our son at one of the games last season and the other is a picture of our Travel Team this season.

Attachments

• BA65F026-2D4F-449F-B69C-5419E67FE826.jpeg
    BA65F026-2D4F-449F-B69C-5419E67FE826.jpeg
    557 KB · Views: 78
  • 7BD8175D-46C1-48ED-9187-140A3FA2C551.jpeg
    7BD8175D-46C1-48ED-9187-140A3FA2C551.jpeg
    5 MB · Views: 81
I would go on Facebook to Tennessee BaseVols and tell them what you are trying to do and see if you get a reply. Might be someone who is not coming that would let you use them. There were a lot empty last weekend. Which is a shame. Sat out there for a while Saturday. Great view. If I could get one, I definitely would. I'm on the list but guessing I'm not near the top when they build the fourth row.

@utkVFL may be able to help you with this.

All good man, good luck. Ya know, another idea might be to call the ticket office and tell em yer situation, no better PR move in the world than two porch decks with could be future Vols on it! Because you already bought one, maybe just maybe.
That is a great idea and I did reach out to our rep at UT but he said right now he doesn’t have any available right now but we are going to hold out hope. Thank you so much for the advice! We will keep our eyes open.

I would go on Facebook to Tennessee BaseVols and tell them what you are trying to do and see if you get a reply. Might be someone who is not coming that would let you use them. There were a lot empty last weekend. Which is a shame. Sat out there for a while Saturday. Great view. If I could get one, I definitely would. I'm on the list but guessing I'm not near the top when they build the fourth row.
Yes that’s a great idea, I will look at posting on the BaseVols page for sure!! It is sad there are so many that go empty for some games, hopefully we can bring a lot of orange out there next Friday. Our team colors are UT orange and grey!

My back porch is available. Whatcha offerin'?
I have a patio out back and a porch in front. I'd be willing to let you use either or both. Of course, I live about 60 miles from Knoxville, so I don't know how good the view would be, unless you want to look at the side of a mountain from our front porch.

Seriously, I hope you're able to find what you're looking for. Good luck.

Weekends are a lot tougher- and more expensive, on the aftermarket that the weekday games. Even for Morehead State
Best of luck

I wonder if the baseball program has ever considered selling the porches for football tailgates

Weekends are a lot tougher- and more expensive, on the aftermarket that the weekday games. Even for Morehead State
Best of luck

I wonder if the baseball program has ever considered selling the porches for football tailgates
That sounds like a brilliant idea.

That sounds like a brilliant idea.

hell! they could open up all the concourses, restrooms and concession stands and make a bundle. Show other games on the big screen and then the actual game for those who may linger at the tailgate instead of going to game.

Could be a nice "Value Added Perk" for baseball season ticket holders as well.

we just took our travel ball team and had an amazing time. towards the end of the game have them go down the left field line. the players stayed and signed autographs for all our kids for about an hour. pretty awesome to see and the kids absolutely loved it.
That is so awesome! Thank you for the info, we will do that!!

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I have a patio out back and a porch in front. I'd be willing to let you use either or both. Of course, I live about 60 miles from Knoxville, so I don't know how good the view would be, unless you want to look at the side of a mountain from our front porch.

Seriously, I hope you're able to find what you're looking for. Good luck.
Thank you! Go Vols!

Reactions: chuckiepoo
* Update We found another porch for our team! So our Upper Cumberland Rogue Baseball 8U team will be there supporting The Vols next Friday night!!!
Big Shoutout to @utkVFL for all your help with this!! We greatly appreciate you!!

Thank you all so much for all the kind words and help! Go Vols!!

VN Store

Back