LOOKING BACK

I was a Maryland fan in the 70’s. I believe John Lucas was AA at Basketball and Tennis with the Terrapins.

Do I remember Terry Woods????? I was a sophomore on the wrestling team at Fike HS in Wilson in 1966. Our #1 guy who could've stood toe-to-toe with Woods was overweight and I had to go up against him. Dude not only pinned me in 45 seconds but I tried to bridge up off my shoulders and he slammed me down and knocked me out! No kidding...I woke up in the locker room dazed and confused (for so long it's not real, for you Led Zeppelin fans).....so to answer your question, yes I remember him...LOL

Reactions: tntar heel
dont think s0.../was living in knpxville at that.name is vaguely familiar. help me out.
lucas legendary on tennis court

John was a great bball player as well as a great tennis player

Do I remember Terry Woods????? I was a sophomore on the wrestling team at Fike HS in Wilson in 1966. Our #1 guy who could've stood toe-to-toe with Woods was overweight and I had to go up against him. Dude not only pinned me in 45 seconds but I tried to bridge up off my shoulders and he slammed me down and knocked me out! No kidding...I woke up in the locker room dazed and confused (for so long it's not real, for you Led Zeppelin fans).....so to answer your question, yes I remember him...LOL

Reactions: ArdentVol
Ron Mercer
Antwoine walker
Phillip Hutchinson in a 3 on 3 tournament
toughest has to go to afernee hardaway

Last edited:
Watched: Lou Williams (declared for nba draft out of South Gwinnett High School)
Not Basketball, but played football against Jeff Francoeur (Parkview High School) He was the fastest wide receiver I had ever seen. He racked up multiple td's and over 200 yards.

John was a great bball player as well as a great tennis player

once we wore out the white album., the who and led zeppelin played constantly in all our dorm rooms

Reactions: VolNExile

VN Store

Back