- Evan Berry

CB1- Shaq Wiggins
- Emmanuel Mosely

Nickel- Rashaan Gaulden
- Terrell Bailey/D.J. Henderson

CB2- Justin Martin
- Baylen Buchanan/Cheyenne Labruzza

Here's a shot in the dark.

I think it is safe to say we won't be starting a nickleback. The 4-2-5 might be a third down alignment, but not every down.

Well they don't call it STARKville for nothing! If he flips to MissSt, he must really like that Coach...Unless he doesn't think he will get enough playing time here.

Wiggins does like his old coach. Petrino said no to MSU transfer then rethought it. Got a lot of bad press. Was a jerk move only to punish the coach. It's probably 50/50 we hold him.

This. Abernathy is a hunter. He is always near the ball and is a BIG hitter. I'm not worried about our safeties or nickels. But I am highly skeptical of our cbs until they prove me wrong.

Most picks and most fumble recoveries last year.

CB1- Martin
CB2- Wiggins ( if he comes ) / Mosley
Nickel - Gaulden
FS- Kelly
SS- Warrior

We need to coach this group up netter. Much better. Far too many bad angles, missed tackles, bad coverages and blown assignments for a defense to continually make up for. This group will make or break the D this year, not the front 7 up front.

The Vols need Shaq Wiggins, but it looks as if he will go to LSU instead of the Vols.....huge loss for the Vols secondary:cray:

VN Store

Back