Looking ahead to 2010...

Rasputin_Vol

"Slava Ukraina"
Heard Brent Hubbs say this weekend that we've offered about 70 kids already from the class of 2010. Who are the big names we need to be concerned about?

Can we at least wait until Thursday to start this? :p

We've offered almost 20 something qb's already. And the OT Crisp out of Chapel Hill is somebody to watch out for. There's a 2010 thread that you'll have to wade through the first 100 or so posts of crap, but after that it'll be extremely helpful.

We've offered almost 20 something qb's already. And the OT Crisp out of Chapel Hill is somebody to watch out for. There's a 2010 thread that you'll have to wade through the first 100 or so posts of crap, but after that it'll be extremely helpful.

And we will start getting more individual player threads up after signing day tomorrow.

oh...Jaques Smith is 2010's Marlon Brown...he and Jeremy Maclin will probably be the top two prospects in a TN class that will be the best we've seen in over a decade.

I expect the top 25 in those 70 to commit all at once 8:00AM Thurday morning.

CLK = National Championships!

A guy i would keep my eye on is Keiwone Malone (Memphis). Led the state in recieiving his sophomore and junior years. 6'1 with a 4.4 as a sophomore. Seems like a Damien Williams type player.

I hear some of Travis Henry's kids should be committing soon...

we can almost field an entire team with them alone :)

Justin Maclin
Outside linebacker
Memphis (TN) Ridgeway

Ht: 6-foot-4
Wt: 215 lbs
Forty: 4.5 secs
Class: 2010 (High School)

This Kid is a must get for us next year...I wonder who the lead recruiter will be?

Justin Maclin
Outside linebacker
Memphis (TN) Ridgeway

Ht: 6-foot-4
Wt: 215 lbs
Forty: 4.5 secs
Class: 2010 (High School)

This Kid is a must get for us next year...I wonder who the lead recruiter will be?
supposedly he is leaning toward Bama early :censored:

I am sure O will go after him though (Memphis)

im so tired of the usc player comparisons. malone is not a williams type player. he is ten times more explosive and a difference maker. usc's recievers havent done much at the next level. we are not in the pac 10 and this is not USC. We are UT!!!

I hear some of Travis Henry's kids should be committing soon...

we can almost field an entire team with them alone :)

:lolabove:that was great. but do we really want travis' kids? they have probably already started dealing coke and smokin the reefer with their daddy.

im so tired of the usc player comparisons. malone is not a williams type player. he is ten times more explosive and a difference maker. usc's recievers havent done much at the next level. we are not in the pac 10 and this is not USC. We are UT!!!

Calm down buddy. Sounds like someone had a rough day today in school. 4th grade teachers can tough. I'm sorry i compared a UT prospect to the best WR on one of (if not the) best team in the country. It pinky promise it will never happen again, alright sport?

Hope you have a good day :hi:

Last edited:
a week or two ago and the coaches down there made Chavis give him a visit. They certainly made an impression. I'm not sure we have paid him a visit yet but he is certainly a must get, still very early.

VN Store

Back