Lonnie Hance

jim pique

My best friend and track team mate,Lonnie Hance,is in intensive care in Louisville with septic shock from Lyme disease.He's not doing well.A high jumper on the track team,he was second in the world in the indoor season in 68 or 69 with a jump of 7 feet three inches..If anyone has time,just a quick thought for him could never do any harm.Thank you all.I love UT and Volnation.

My best friend and track team mate,Lonnie Hance,is in intensive care in Louisville with septic shock from Lyme disease.He's not doing well.A high jumper on the track team,he was second in the world in the indoor season in 68 or 69 with a jump of 7 feet three inches..If anyone has time,just a quick thought for him could never do any harm.Thank you all.I love UT and Volnation.
May the peace and presence of Christ be with Lonnie!

Prayers sent up for Lonnie.

So sorry to hear that, prayers will be sent

Reactions: LoudOrange
images

Sorry to hear that, we'll be praying

My Father, in the mighty name of the Lord Jesus Christ, please touch this situation and provide healing for Lonnie. You know the need and you have the power and were trusting you in all things. Amen!

.I will lift him to the Great Physician in pray. Lyme's is a tough disease!!!

VN Store

Back