Longwood vs Tennessee BaseVols Tuesday @ 5 pm CT

I see Freak's thread saying TN ranked at number 20th in D1.....espn showing at #11 in today's game???

Oh well..........I love it anyway...........doesn't matter to me as long as we keep winning........!!!

Early season rankings don't mean much. SEC openers in a couple of weeks will clarify things. Meanwhile, Diamond Vols at 12-0 IS an attention-getter.:cool:
I'm more concerned about LSU,South Carolina and Georgia than I am about Vanderbilt so far. I think Vandy will be down this season and beatable. Georgia swept a Georgia Tech team that was in the NCAA Tournament 6-5,12-0 and 9-3.o_O

Will CTV upgrade future OOC schedules?

Other than the Round Rock tournament, this season's OOC schedule seems to be weak.

First batter for Longwood strikes out........a good start for our freshman pitcher.
Second batter grounds out to make it two out.

Third batter strikes out............TN Vols come to the plate......let's see what we got today.....

Rucker gets a walk. TN has runners on the corners. Nice time to score. Soulman is the batter....

Soulman has a 3 run home run............3-0 TN. Still only w/1 out.

B7149FCF-31D2-460F-A714-D67D0903A919.jpegA Tuesday night crowd. I’m not wearing the O&W kicks today 😀 If anyone at the game wants to talk ball, come on over. I’m under the press box and I’ll be here for at least 30 minutes.

VN Store

Back