LONDON SWIMMING POOL

0923757479988f369225fd568fc283c7.gif

It would depend on who was going swimming with me. A Victoria Secret Sports Illustrated super model....well yes. Otherwise refer to Vader's post

Reactions: malinoisvol
I love how the write up veers from the exceptional architectural/engineering feat for which this should be viewed, to devolving into discussing how the lower rent tenants dont have access to it.

This is everything now.

Reactions: sona
I love how the write up veers from the exceptional architectural/engineering feat for which this should be viewed, to devolving into discussing how the lower rent tenants dont have access to it.

This is everything now.

I lived in a condo that had a swimming pool. I never opted to pay the fee for utilizing it. Seemed fair to me.

Reactions: tbh and allvol123

This is everything now.
Cant have the common rabble polluting the water used by the landed gentry.

Reactions: tbh and allvol123

This is everything now.
989DC732-CD98-49BC-AEFC-F9C8F0193991.png

Since I can’t see five feet without my glasses, which I do not swim in, I would have no problem with this pool. A blur is a blur

VN Store

Back