lol at Kentucky

I'd say UT has something to look forward to. Only 2 player losses and they weren't big losses to begin with and we get our best player back and a 5 star guard. It could be worse.

As bad as I hate to...I have to agree. Maymon is the glue guy. Does a little of everything and a lot of some. Hubbs is really good.

I'd say UT has something to look forward to. Only 2 player losses and they weren't big losses to begin with and we get our best player back and a 5 star guard. It could be worse.

Yeah, I do tend to believe that UT can float in the top 25 next season, providing the freshman guard develops at a good rate.

Yeah, I do tend to believe that UT can float in the top 25 next season, providing the freshman guard develops at a good rate.

If Ky, UT or Fla doesn't win the SEC then something is wrong. I'll go as far to say that the only team that better beat UT out of the SEC title should be Ky. No excuse for UT not to finish Top 2 next year. Top 3 at the worst.

UT still has shaky ball handling and PG play which will get exposed in the NCAA tourney, but they should make the dance next year. If they're on the bubble, there will be a change.

Let me tell you, it is every bit as ugly as you think here.

You've got Louisville fans screaming about "Paint Rupp Red!" and then you've got UK fans getting so pissed off about it.

And UofL fans have been piling on about the Robert Morris loss. Twitter-wise, it's a war. And in real life it ain't much prettier.

You got that right. I have friends talking about strutting into rupp in head to toe red. And UK friends saying they will fight UofL fans. Work is split pretty much right down the middle, with me being the lone outcast. I hear all day long L-Yes with the stupid L sign, which I find beyond dumb. Then I hear enjoy it while you can UofL fans. I'm 2 seconds from writing everyone up for annoying me. Lol

You got that right. I have friends talking about strutting into rupp in head to toe red. And UK friends saying they will fight UofL fans. Work is split pretty much right down the middle, with me being the lone outcast. I hear all day long L-Yes with the stupid L sign, which I find beyond dumb. Then I hear enjoy it while you can UofL fans. I'm 2 seconds from writing everyone up for annoying me. Lol

Do it! I would. Be sure to write up any UK fan who brags about next year. It's all I heard about today after Randle committed. I just let them know I wasn't done with Robert Morris yet. Oh, and be sure to fire anyone who refuses to acknowledge us as a threat next year.

L-yes is stupid, L1C4 is stupid, I swear Louisville fans have some pretty dumb catchphrases/slogans/whatever you want to call them.

When I told my UK buddy about the 'Paint Rupp Red!' thing he about lost it. He just shouted 'BULL****!' UK fans don't take kindly to the idea of their arena being filled with their least favorite color thanks to their least favorite team. No different than I'd feel if Neyland were ever full of Bammers or Kentucky blue.

They should be fired for being Louisville fans anyway. Unless you're managing a McDonald's, sporting line beards, wearing wife-beaters, and sipping Crown on break is unacceptable workplace behavior.

Do it! I would. Be sure to write up any UK fan who brags about next year. It's all I heard about today after Randle committed. I just let them know I wasn't done with Robert Morris yet. Oh, and be sure to fire anyone who refuses to acknowledge us as a threat next year.

L-yes is stupid, L1C4 is stupid, I swear Louisville fans have some pretty dumb catchphrases/slogans/whatever you want to call them.

When I told my UK buddy about the 'Paint Rupp Red!' thing he about lost it. He just shouted 'BULL****!' UK fans don't take kindly to the idea of their arena being filled with their least favorite color thanks to their least favorite team. No different than I'd feel if Neyland were ever full of Bammers or Kentucky blue.

Reactions: 1 person
If Ky, UT or Fla doesn't win the SEC then something is wrong. I'll go as far to say that the only team that better beat UT out of the SEC title should be Ky. No excuse for UT not to finish Top 2 next year. Top 3 at the worst.

UT still has shaky ball handling and PG play which will get exposed in the NCAA tourney, but they should make the dance next year. If they're on the bubble, there will be a change.

You must be sleeping with Jimmy Dykes.

If wiltjer transfer, and the others leave early (Noel, stein, harrow, Goodwin and poythress) plus they'll lose mays...I'll take our chances against them with their 7 crazy talented freshman against our talent and experience.

If wiltjer transfer, and the others leave early (Noel, stein, harrow, Goodwin and poythress) plus they'll lose mays...I'll take our chances against them with their 7 crazy talented freshman against our talent and experience.

Then Goodwin added, "There's no reason any of our guys should really leave. We should come back next year . . . and just try to do better."

Alex Poythress echoed Goodwin's assessment. "I don't think I'm ready," he said.

"No," (Cauley-Stein) said. "Nobody's ready for it. I don't think anybody's ready for it mentality-wise, body-wise, athletic-wise."

Kentucky freshmen say they will stay in school after Robert Morris loss - SBNation.com

All signs indicate that those guys are staying.

Then Goodwin added, "There's no reason any of our guys should really leave. We should come back next year . . . and just try to do better."

Alex Poythress echoed Goodwin's assessment. "I don't think I'm ready," he said.

"No," (Cauley-Stein) said. "Nobody's ready for it. I don't think anybody's ready for it mentality-wise, body-wise, athletic-wise."

Kentucky freshmen say they will stay in school after Robert Morris loss - SBNation.com

All signs indicate that those guys are staying.

Take it you don't remember MKGs statements last year?

Once scouts, or agents start telling them this is a weak draft, you're top 15 if you go they'll start looking at it. Be subjective...this year is a weak draft for starters, plus we'll use Goodwin as an example, he comes back he's likely off the bench behind Harrison. No way in a stronger draft next year, and playing off the bench does he raise his stock.

I think Noel, stein, Goodwin ad poythress are gone...harrow will be the interesting one...I thought wiltjer would return, but if he transfers that hurts, he was gonna be their only experience returning.

Last edited:
I'd be shocked if he comes back

He needs to come back, but he will be a role player if he does.

Edit: I doubt that works out either as he failed miserably in his role as a starter from a leadership and distribution standpoint. He won't take kindly to reduced minutes and reduced shots.

He needs to come back, but he will be a role player if he does.

Edit: I doubt that works out either as he failed miserably in his role as a starter from a leadership and distribution standpoint. He won't take kindly to reduced minutes and reduced shots.

Exactly. I don't know that he can raise his stock much though even returning. He's why top 15-20 now, he'd be a bench player next year and the draft is much stronger next year I dont see him getting higher than 15-20 in next years draft.

Take it you don't remember MKGs statements last year?

Once scouts, or agents start telling them this is a weak draft, you're top 15 if you go they'll start looking at it. Be subjective...this year is a weak draft for starters, plus we'll use Goodwin as an example, he comes back he's likely off the bench behind Harrison. No way in a stronger draft next year, and playing off the bench does he raise his stock.

I think Noel, stein, Goodwin ad poythress are gone...harrow will be the interesting one...I thought wiltjer would return, but if he transfers that hurts, he was gonna be their only experience returning.

I don't remember MKG's comments, no. Could you post a link please? Not being an ass, just truly don't know what you're talking about.

Now I agree with all your points concerning the draft. The better decision would be to leave, if not for the NBA then for another school (willing to bet Harrow transfers). They'll all just be role players, except Nerlens, but he's a lock to leave IMO.

But still, when I hear them all say, more or less, "I'll be back," I tend to believe they'll be back.

I don't remember MKG's comments, no. Could you post a link please? Not being an ass, just truly don't know what you're talking about.

Now I agree with all your points concerning the draft. The better decision would be to leave, if not for the NBA then for another school (willing to bet Harrow transfers). They'll all just be role players, except Nerlens, but he's a lock to leave IMO.

But still, when I hear them all say, more or less, "I'll be back," I tend to believe they'll be back.

MKG said multiple time he was returning, report came out during NCAAs he was leaving and he strongly denied and said he'd return. Calipari even came out and said something like if he's top 10 I will make him leave.

All my point was was dont take too strongly what these kids say after a bad loss that ended their season. They may all return idk, but I think they'd be dumb to.

Over the next week or two they're gonna have people in their ear saying you're top 20, it's a weak draft GO. If you return Cal is gonna play his new guys and next years draft is stronger, you're gonna lose yourself money.

MKG said multiple time he was returning, report came out during NCAAs he was leaving and he strongly denied and said he'd return. Calipari even came out and said something like if he's top 10 I will make him leave.

All my point was was dont take too strongly what these kids say after a bad loss that ended their season. They may all return idk, but I think they'd be dumb to.

Over the next week or two they're gonna have people in their ear saying you're top 20, it's a weak draft GO. If you return Cal is gonna play his new guys and next years draft is stronger, you're gonna lose yourself money.

Agree. All will lose PT if they stay. He's still got Wiggins to sign yet.

VN Store

Back