Loki (Disney+)

I think at this point we can probably assume the TVA city/headquarters is the city everyone saw in the quantum realm in Antman. And I believe that Kang will make some sort of appearance or will be teased in some way in this series, like most people assume.

Kang should be the next big bad of the MCU. I doubt we see him but a tease should be on the table.

I think at this point we can probably assume the TVA city/headquarters is the city everyone saw in the quantum realm in Antman. And I believe that Kang will make some sort of appearance or will be teased in some way in this series, like most people assume.

How do people see some of this stuff?

Wow is all I can say on the last episode. So many unanswered questions now. Also there’s a post credits scene in case people jumped the gun and exited early

Reactions: BenGrimm
I wish I was getting more involved in this show than I am. It’s decent. Better than Falcon/WS, nowhere near as good as WandaVision

I wish I was getting more involved in this show than I am. It’s decent. Better than Falcon/WS, nowhere near as good as WandaVision
I agree on the order. WandaVision was by far my favorite, but I’m really liking Loki too. I thought Falcon and the Winter Soldier was alright, but I wasn’t very invested in it

Reactions: Jackcrevol
better than WV, better than F/WS

I honestly think they are all are about as the same level of good but for different reasons and all scratch different itches. WV hit the strange itch, F&WS hit the action itch, and now Loki is hitting the more comedic itch with some actions/weird mixed in. I think Disney has done a great job rolling out these shows like this.

I honestly think they are all are about as the same level of good but for different reasons and all scratch different itches. WV hit the strange itch, F&WS hit the action itch, and now Loki is hitting the more comedic itch with some actions/weird mixed in. I think Disney has done a great job rolling out these shows like this.
concur

Wow is all I can say on the last episode. So many unanswered questions now. Also there’s a post credits scene in case people jumped the gun and exited early

Is everyone who gets hit with those sticks sent to the same place or is it random? Where is Mobius now?

Yeah I agree. WV was strange but Loki is taking it a little further with the time line stuff. Love the concept of hiding out in apocalypses. Like I said earlier, it’s very Doctor Who-ish.

To me, Loki and wandavision are far better than falcon and winter soldier. Falcon and winter soldier was just alright to me. With Loki I’m actually eager for the next episode to release each week. Falcon ws I just watched it whenever and generally was just like “meh” after each episode, aside from one or two.

Awesome

tod9xk5165h11.jpg

newFile-7.jpg

VN Store

Back