Loki (Disney+)

I’m hooked.

Although I will say, I am struggling with Tom Hiddleston and Owen Wilson’s chemistry. They don’t seem to play off each other as well as I thought they might.

I’m hooked.

Although I will say, I am struggling with Tom Hiddleston and Owen Wilson’s chemistry. They don’t seem to play off each other as well as I thought they might.

Really? I think it's been pretty great.

I laughed at Wilson's line about playing the same part all the time being boring; I took that as a bit of a poking fun at himself since he's one of those guys that always seems to play the same type character.

So again....I have to start staying off the internet and social media before I watch the episodes.

I didn't see any actual spoilers but I saw article headlines and such that were like "Loki Episode 2 twist ending" and seemed like there was a lot of buzz. And I watch the episode and I......don't know who that is. A female Loki...? Ok.....is that really that big of a twist? Did I miss something? I mean good episode but reading those headlines I was expecting something more....even though I didn't know what that would have been lol.

So again....I have to start staying off the internet and social media before I watch the episodes.

I didn't see any actual spoilers but I saw article headlines and such that were like "Loki Episode 2 twist ending" and seemed like there was a lot of buzz. And I watch the episode and I......don't know who that is. A female Loki...? Ok.....is that really that big of a twist? Did I miss something? I mean good episode but reading those headlines I was expecting something more....even though I didn't know what that would have been lol.
i liked the twist. it certainly wasnt a huge buildup to Baron then curveballed in a super weak villainess

It is a thing in the comics.

It’s a thing in real Norse Mythology even.

Loki Laufeyson is our Loki
Sylvie Laufeydottir is lady Loki she is gender neutral and she goes by Sylvie Odinsdottir it's still a variant but a reincarnated version of a older Loki that's from Oklahoma in comics that version with the broken horn can look like a boy or girl at times but in the mcu I think they are combining characters with Enchantress that was created from Loki and Lady Loki. This will probably be how we end of with Lady Thor I bet it's Sylvie's sister.

Reactions: Carp
Sylvie Laufeydottir is lady Loki she is gender neutral and she goes by Sylvie Odinsdottir it's still a variant but a reincarnated version of a older Loki that's from Oklahoma in comics that version with the broken horn can look like a boy or girl at times but in the mcu I think they are combining characters with Enchantress that was created from Loki and Lady Loki. This will probably be how we end of with Lady Thor I bet it's Sylvie's sister.
I thought Natalie Portman was going to be lady Thor?

Reactions: BenGrimm
Dafk

She’s one of the few people that I think have been horribly miscast in the Marvel Universe.

I think she’s great on dramas but she really doesn’t seem to do well with anything remotely light or less serious. She’s one of the few that hasn’t seemed like she can adjust.

Made the mistake of watching this episode in bed late at night and fell asleep in the last 15 min. Just caught up.

This was a very Dr Who-ish episode. Actually the TVA is very Time Lords-ish. They travel through space and time. Basically anywhere in the universe.

I think at this point we can probably assume the TVA city/headquarters is the city everyone saw in the quantum realm in Antman. And I believe that Kang will make some sort of appearance or will be teased in some way in this series, like most people assume.

VN Store

Back