Lockman’s headed to Long Beach

peachstatevolgirl

Saw a comment the other day that Abby Lockman was leaving Rocky Top. Looks like she’s headed to Long Beach. I thought she was a senior—silly me. Wish her well. I do wonder why so many Lady Vols have gone to Long Beach. Haley Tobler, Taylor Rowland, Alley Perkins, now Lockman...

Attachments

• 6DE95A01-2E7C-4CF9-9C1A-0D5076200BA5.png
    6DE95A01-2E7C-4CF9-9C1A-0D5076200BA5.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 51
Saw a comment the other day that Abby Lockman was leaving Rocky Top. Looks like she’s headed to Long Beach. I thought she was a senior—silly me. Wish her well. I do wonder why so many Lady Vols have gone to Long Beach. Haley Tobler, Taylor Rowland, Alley Perkins, now Lockman...
AL sat out this year and was helping with team stuff on medical scholly if I am not wrong. Always liked her but don't know that she can help them or not. JMHO as always!

Reactions: Nickid1975
Ever spent time on The Strand at Venice Beach on a lazy Saturday or Sunday afternoon, then head to the Sunset Strip or Mailbu at Gladstones for dinner and drinks that evening? That's just ONE of the things why Long Beach/SoCal.

She was on a medical scholarship this year at UT, so she wasn't eligible to return to play here. Plan all along was to be a grad transfer after this season, I think he destination was actually decided back in the fall. Great situation for her, hope the shoulder holds up after a year off.

Ever spent time on The Strand at Venice Beach on a lazy Saturday or Sunday afternoon, then head to the Sunset Strip or Mailbu at Gladstones for dinner and drinks that evening? That's just ONE of the things why Long Beach/SoCal.

I haven’t actually. Going to the west coast, specifically SoCal, is on my do-soon bucket list.

Reactions: FabSmokyVol
It’s a travesty that they don’t have a Softball program!
Yep. Softball is huge in California. It's not as though Pepperdine lacks the money to field a team or that California and Arizona lacks the talent to field a competitive program. Think of the scienic stadium they could build on that campus and the recruits that would flock there.

Reactions: SEC FAN 1111
Yep. Softball is huge in California. It's not as though Pepperdine lacks the money to field a team or that California and Arizona lacks the talent to field a competitive program. Think of the scienic stadium they could build on that campus and the recruits that would flock there.

Is there even a flat space on that campus that a stadium could be built on?

Is there even a flat space on that campus that a stadium could be built on?
In all seriousness though, Baylor's current baseball coach came from Pepperdine and they do have on-campus baseball facilities.

Between recuiting Texas and cherry picking California he has returned us to NCAA post season play. We had two players drafted in the 1st round of this year's MLB Draft.

VN Store

Back