Locker Room Issues?

VolFreakJosh

“Don’t you put that evil on me Ricky Bobby!”
Just rewatched Heupel’s post game conference.

Reading his body language, he doesn’t seem calm and collected. Almost as if there’s some sort of distraction going on behind the scenes that we don’t know about. He looks upset.

I’m not excusing the poor performance but something is definitely going on with the teams’ chemistry.

Reading his body language, he doesn’t seem calm and collected. Almost as if there’s some sort of distraction going on behind the scenes that we don’t know about. He looks upset.

I’m not excusing the poor performance but something is definitely going on with the teams’ chemistry.
May be so. But I thinks it’s more likely we are just void of talent in many spots. Particularly in the secondary and O line

Well prolly skiddish because he is scared of getting a mean phone call if he dares to call out the officiating on an open mic

Coach going to have to find that person who brings chemistry to the team. To your point, I have NO idea if something is going on behind the scenes, but after last night's game, I imagine there will likely be locker room issues. When play is that bad, it's hard to keep issues at bay. JMO, but as someone told me this week, "my opinion doesn't matter." Followed with a "Joe's fine." LOL, I still have the right to express my opinion.

Last edited:
Coach going to have to find that person who brings chemistry to the team. To your point, I have NO idea if something is going on behind the scenes, but after last night's game, I imagine there will likely be locker room issues. When play is that bad, it's hard to keep issues at bay. JMO, but as someone told me this week, "my opinion doesn't matter." Followed with a "Joe's fine." LOL, I still have the right to express my opinion.
Your opinion does matter, it’s a message board 😂 we can all talk

LOL! He was disappointed about the team’s performance but you were able to extrapolate all that nonsense of team chemistry by watching the press conference. Some of you make crap up in your own head and then state it as fact. So mind numbingly stupid.

That’s called being pissed off and having to answer dumb questions

LOL! He was disappointed about the team’s performance but you were able to extrapolate all that nonsense of team chemistry by watching the press conference. Some of you make crap up in your own head and then state it as fact. So mind numbingly stupid.
Some people have been saying the team lacks chemistry based off on field play. Today is by far not the first time lack of chemistry has been brought up.

Well said. I guess my take away from the presser is that Heupel is not the stone cold assassin some were making him out to be. He can get frazzled and struck by the moment. They say a team is a reflection of their coach. Tonight it appears Heupel got a bit of stage fright and perhaps it carried over to his team?

Anytime there is a player only meeting prior to a big game it spells trouble! Seems to be a vast amount of dissention on the team! They only had a halfa**ed effort in this game. We do not have a team that cares, and we certainly do not have a quarterback! Send Milton back to the portal!

He just lost to an inferior FL team.

Anytime there is a player only meeting prior to a big game it spells trouble! Seems to be a vast amount of dissention on the team! They only had a halfa**ed effort in this game. We do not have a team that cares, and we certainly do not have a quarterback! Send Milton back to the portal!
Texas had one before beating Bama. I’d say they happen way more than you believe

You think he outta seem calm and collected after that? You didn't expect him to look upset?

The team played like garbage. They half-assed most of the game, on both sides of the ball. The officials continued their How Far Will I Go national tour. And you are suprised he looked upset?

With the way the teamed played the last two games, Heupel should be upset. He now has to figure out what/who is/are the problems. Time is running out to save this season.

With the way the teamed played the last two games, Heupel should be upset. He now has to figure out what/who is/are the problems. Time is running out to save this season.
If you're going to lose and make mistakes, you don't do it with seniors who are slow and not SEC caliber. If I'm going to take my lumps, I'm doing it with an eye on next season.

VN Store

Back