Seriously.

2 LSU 2968
4 Alabama 2870
5 Texas A&M 2531
6 Florida 2291
7 Auburn 2244
8 Georgia 2220
10 Tennessee 2193

We are right up there with teams that are/were playing for SEC and/or National championships. After our start of the year, this is almost a miracle..

Been watching SEC Network signing day Special for a hour and a half. Have yet to say a word about the Vols. SSDD.
I been watching ESPN or SEC network for 3 1/2 and I don’t think either one knows Tennessee has signed anyone . There coverage overall sucks, and is waste of time.
500 kids (??) signed by now and have not seen 1 broadcast.

Reactions: feathersax
How can the rankings be so far apart? Espn has us 21st now

We joke about it, and I do not think it is a conscious conspiracy, but there has been an anti Tennessee (or at least dismissive) culture at ESPN for 20 years now. Bad things that happen to us are headlines, while good things are roller mentions at best. Again, I don't think its a conspiracy, and I don't even think it's intentional at this point, but it is in their culture.

Just my .02

Seriously.

2 LSU 2968
4 Alabama 2870
5 Texas A&M 2531
6 Florida 2291
7 Auburn 2244
8 Georgia 2220
10 Tennessee 2193

We are right up there with teams that are/were playing for SEC and/or National championships. After our start of the year, this is almost a miracle..
Definitely not disagreeing!

Who else do we expect to commit besides Morven Joseph today? Some tweets making it sound like a big splash could possibly be coming, or I may have just read into them wrong.

We joke about it, and I do not think it is a conscious conspiracy, but there has been an anti Tennessee (or at least dismissive) culture at ESPN for 20 years now. Bad things that happen to us are headlines, while good things are roller mentions at best. Again, I don't think its a conspiracy, and I don't even think it's intentional at this point, but it is in their culture.

Just my .02
What is the highest rated player UT has signed on the ESPN 300?

Who else do we expect to commit besides Morven Joseph today? Some tweets making it sound like a big splash could possibly be coming, or I may have just read into them wrong.

who knows...but on early signing or Feb signing I have come to expect the unexpected...I just try to hold on and see what happens and hope for the best...:D

Seriously.

2 LSU 2968
4 Alabama 2870
5 Texas A&M 2531
6 Florida 2291
7 Auburn 2244
8 Georgia 2220
10 Tennessee 2193

Yeah, we are right there with Georgia and Florida! So much better than saying we are right there with Kentucky and South Carolina! Better days are ahead! GBO!

VN Store

Back