Little Ceasars

wow! this has got to be the most random thing i have ever read, but it is so true.

they have super good prices also...

It is not just on the napkins. The bag for the breadsticks and the container for the sauce also have the orange checkerboard.

(oklavol @ Dec 23 said:
I had no idea there were that many stores. I have been to several of them and I like the one in Franklin the best. I admit some bias because it is closest to my house, but it is really cool. They put it in an old bank building right on the square in downtown. They saved the vault and use it for the walk-in cooler behind the bar. The whole thing has exposed brick inside, which is also the only drawback. I do not go there on weekend nights when there tend to be a lot of families with young kids becasue the noise echoes off the walls.

(jakez4ut @ Dec 21 said:
i can't believe this topic is still on the volboard....where's a mod when you need one.

After a nearly complete lack of getting to see the checkered endzone this year, I think that napkins with orange and white checkers definitely qualifies as a VolBoard topic!

Wasn't there a "Checkers" somewhere it town that was orange and white instead of red and white???

I can't stand Little Caesar's pizza. It's awful. There's a few locations around here, and the pizza they make tastes like cardboard with plastic cheese. The place I work at is pretty good though, Pizza Schmizza. It started in my town, Hillsboro, and now is one of the bigger pizza chains in the pacific northwest, mainly around the Portland area.

Our pizza is a little on the expensive side ($21-26 for our largest size, about a foot and a half across) but it's well worth it.

http://www.schmizza.com/new_index.php?page=menu

There's the menu.

VN Store

Back