List the Kentucky excuses......

All I Care is that Tennessee WON!It wasa.great game.Better ecause we won,but,a great tournament game.Shout out to all thevol players and coaches.Auburn to go tomorrow.Take it inside and "pound the rock inside".Auburn can't hang with that.Then on to the ncaa as a one.GBO!

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
The announcers kept going to Reid being out, you only get 5 fouls and he choose to not use them well....not our problem. LETS GO VOLS
But at any time after after alexander fo with 10 min was they giving us,excuse ..no lil dickie v only rides blue bloods coat tails..i had to put game on mute ..i wish he would retire its worse than tn florida football when vern called for sec on cbs

Reid fouling out at the end of the game was talked about as the reason Kentucky lost, commentators didn’t care Alexander fouled out with 10 mins left. That bothered me because Alexander is an important part of this team. I’d also like to say U.K. players are punks. Glad UT has classy players to root for.

I feel like the refs made terrible calls all game and ruined the second half with make up calls. After the KY bench technical they called two fouls on Alexander for breathing on UK players. From there on out it was a 💩 show.

Last edited:
All I Care is that Tennessee WON!It wasa.great game.Better ecause we won,but,a great tournament game.Shout out to all thevol players and coaches.Auburn to go tomorrow.Take it inside and "pound the rock inside".Auburn can't hang with that.Then on to the ncaa as a one.GBO!
Jim, you ok? Reply “1”
if you’re a hostage in KY fans basement and need help.

OMG just the morons could not be any stupiderrrr... you see gems like this from the 'sucky fans:

By my calculation the Bridgestone nets cost UK...2.7-3.2 possessions. I timed the average bucket through the net at TBA and Rupp Arena. SEC cost UK 2-3 possessions with their slow-ass, garbage, cotton nets.

VN Store

Back