List the Kentucky excuses......

Everything about their team seems to revolve around Reid Travis? He missed the last minute and it cost them the game. Last week they lost because he did not play? If he leaves this season what will they do?

Caliparie always has that look like he knows everything. It's never about his coaching, it's always about player mistakes, because he never makes any in his mind. Funny.

Reactions: Rocky_top08
I saw one of their fans posting on twitter that because the nets used by Bridgestone arena slowed the ball down aftwr made shots that it cost KY at least 2 positions during the game and this is why they lost. He said he went back & calculated the time it took at Rupp & TBA compared to yesterday. Cant make this stuff up.

I saw one of their fans posting on twitter that because the nets used by Bridgestone arena slowed the ball down aftwr made shots that it cost KY at least 2 positions during the game and this is why they lost. He said he went back & calculated the time it took at Rupp & TBA compared to yesterday. Cant make this stuff up.
I think the Rupp Rafters idiots had a collective mental breakdown after losing to Tennessee in the SEC Tournament Semifinals.:rolleyes::D I think the majority of Rupp Rafters posters suffer from Borderline Personality Disorder.;)

Reactions: Rocky_top08
Now the SEC title nor the SEC tournament mean anything, don't know why UK is subjected to playing a schedule. Just practice and have the NCAA tournament. They still think they are the better team, refs, bad coaching, long list of reasons they lost. It never comes to them that they are actually the inferior team.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Now the SEC title nor the SEC tournament mean anything, don't know why UK is subjected to playing a schedule. Just practice and have the NCAA tournament. They still think they are the better team, refs, bad coaching, long list of reasons they lost. It never comes to them that they are actually the inferior team.
thTKD8B92D.jpg

Reactions: UT_Dutchman

Funny that beating them 2 out of 3 was basically luck. 1 out 3 and maybe you could make that case. I think I will go with the dude that claims the ball coming out of the net (thanks Magic 8) was the reason.

VN Store

Back