List of visitors UGA bringing in this weekend

Meh, overall it was still probably a pretty good recruiting day for Georgia. They got to see Sanford/UGA fans as loud and excited as it gets and whether Jennings comes down with that ball or not should have no impact on their decisions.

Sounds about right. A loud Sanford Stadium that ends with a loss. Kirby may end up a good coach, and they played well today. But nothing in their first 5 games says he will be great.

Reactions: 1 person
Meh, overall it was still probably a pretty good recruiting day for Georgia. They got to see Sanford/UGA fans as loud and excited as it gets and whether Jennings comes down with that ball or not should have no impact on their decisions.

My first game at Neyland was the hobnail boot game, and it didn't do anything but make me love the Vols that much more. The atmosphere was electric, right up to the end.

I'd love to get every recruit we want, and watch Georgia sign a bunch of Dooley's "diamonds in the rough." However, I think you're right. Win or lose, that was a great atmosphere tonight, and it'll probably help UGA recruiting despite the loss. Hopefully it just helps ours more...

Sounds about right. A loud Sanford Stadium that ends with a loss. Kirby may end up a good coach, and they played well today. But nothing in their first 5 games says he will be great.

Honesty Sanford stadium didn't get that loud all game in comparison to neyland that is. The loudest part was when the announcer would scream "its third down" while we are about to snap the ball.

Kirby reminds me of Dooley.

We had a heartbreaking loss at LSU his first year too.

That TO debacle was Dooley esque. He saved that TO which he had to use to avoid the run off with 19 seconds. Giving us time to beat them.

He has Dooley luck. Virtually zero penalties until the end which cost them the game.

Kirby reminds me of Dooley.

We had a heartbreaking loss at LSU his first year too.

That TO debacle was Dooley esque. He saved that TO which he had to use to avoid the run off with 19 seconds. Giving us time to beat them.

He has Dooley luck. Virtually zero penalties until the end which cost them the game.

In every streak, beating the team on their home field is always the hardest to do. UF '06 is a clear example. We'll make it three in a row next year. Hopefully we won't be so decimated with injuries on defense in 2017.

Last edited:
Hopefully, UF will lose to LSU so that I can root for UF to beat UGA in the WLOCP. Want them all to start taking lots of those SEC L's!

Kirby is 10x the coaches Dooley was. He is recruiting is much better than Dooley's. I admit it's much easier at GA but he's not even close to Dooley. Eason doesn't look like a trues freshman qb. He'll be a Heisman candidate. Kid has skills.

VN Store

Back