List of Tennessee recruits @ Michigan - New Portal Info

Tman44

God Father of Soul
After it was announced that Harbaugh was leaving, I went through Michigan's 2024 recruiting class and identified the players that the Tennessee staff actively recruited. Michigan players have until February 23 to enter the portal. I've also included the other portal dates. Something to keep an eye on. I would hope we make some addition.

Arizona Feb 13
Washington Feb 12
Bama Feb 8

If they promote the head coach who took over during Harbaugh suspension they could probably retain more of the current roster

I think Michigan is already losing like 17 starters to the draft / graduation. Even if they retain a lot, they’re gonna be very inexperienced and less talented next year.

After it was announced that Harbaugh was leaving, I went through Michigan's 2024 recruiting class and identified the players that the Tennessee staff actively recruited. Michigan players have until February 23 to enter the portal. I've also included the other portal dates. Something to keep an eye on. I would hope we make some addition.

Arizona Feb 13
Washington Feb 12
Bama Feb 8

They’re not going anywhere UM is hiring within their program

They’re not going anywhere UM is hiring within their program
They’re smart to hire Moore, just as Notre Dame was smart to hire Freeman when Kelly left. Too many programs get hung up on making the “home run” hire rather than the smart one. They’ll keep trucking along.

Knew it!

Crazy how Michigan is just gonna go away now probably
See...THIS is what I do NOT want to happen. Guys talking about doing whatever to get a NC...look at Meatchicken, they have went all in to build a scumbag program ran by a scumbag, and now that scumbag has done what scumbags do...so they have their title, and now they will be a total f'n embarrassment again soon because it wasn't built to last at all.

A foolish man builds his house upon the sand...and when the storms come it will fall and great will be the fall of it.

I want to win, but I want a program that won't fall into the abyss again.

Reactions: bullet20 and CAVPUT
They’re smart to hire Moore, just as Notre Dame was smart to hire Freeman when Kelly left. Too many programs get hung up on making the “home run” hire rather than the smart one. They’ll keep trucking along.
No....no they won't...they are about to fall quick and hard.

I guess how smart it is would be related to whether he had involvement in the infractions. But yes I think at least giving a guy already in the program a shot is smart

At least until the NCAA finishes their investigation.

If they promote the head coach who took over during Harbaugh suspension they could probably retain more of the current roster
Be interesting if they get hammered by ncaa since sherrone was there when all the cheating happened. What saved us was we fired everyone. Hell they are promoting the cheaters.

VN Store

Back