List of EEs?

AstonRoyal

Hi delete if necessary but I was wondering if there's a way to see who our Early Enrollees are. Sorry if it's posted somewhere but I couldn't find it here or on the recruiting sites either.

Reactions: Notorious B.E.N
Hi delete if necessary but I was wondering if there's a way to see who our Early Enrollees are. Sorry if it's posted somewhere but I couldn't find it here or on the recruiting sites either.
Tennessee 2022 Football Commits

Just to the right of the location under each recruit's name, there are symbols. The clock symbol is for EE's.

From the commit list:
Tyre West
Addison Nichols
Tayven Jackson
Justin Williams
Kaleb Webb
Cameron Miller
Desmond Williams
Marquarius White
Chas Nimrod
Jordan Phillips
Maurice Clipper
Brian Grant
And I presume Gerald Mincey (UF transfer)

From the commit list:
Tyre West
Addison Nichols
Tayven Jackson
Justin Williams
Kaleb Webb
Cameron Miller
Desmond Williams
Marquarius White
Chas Nimrod
Jordan Phillips
Maurice Clipper
Brian Grant
Wait, all these dudes are enrolling early? Holy ****!

I’m even more excited now.

From the commit list:
Tyre West
Addison Nichols
Tayven Jackson
Justin Williams
Kaleb Webb
Cameron Miller
Desmond Williams
Marquarius White
Chas Nimrod
Jordan Phillips
Maurice Clipper
Brian Grant

Love that every WR, West, and Justin Williams are EEs. Those are the guys we’ll need to count on most to play early.

Reactions: volz2wallz
From the commit list:
Tyre West
Addison Nichols
Tayven Jackson
Justin Williams
Kaleb Webb
Cameron Miller
Desmond Williams
Marquarius White
Chas Nimrod
Jordan Phillips
Maurice Clipper
Brian Grant
we are gonna bitch slap Kentucky & Florida and I cannot wait

From what I’ve read I get the impression CJH built a really nice class and started some momentum for future great classes. Hes laying down some great building blocks. Really exciting time for a change. Go VOLS

Do you know what that little sunrise symbols means?
Signed early. If you go to a specific recruit's page, scroll down a bit, on the right side you will see a box with all the symbols and meanings. That's on a PC; I don't know how it might show up on a phone.

Last edited:
Reactions: AstonRoyal
Thirteen out of 20 signees in early. Would have loved to have had Sampson in too. But 13 is great. I specifically remember Pruitt not doing as well as other programs with EE's.

“I think the young guys that get here in January, they’ll go through installs, spring ball, offseason (workouts),” Heupel said. “By the time you get to training camp, they’re more like a second-year player than they are a first-year player, compared to the guys that show up in June. Just their experience inside of the program, daily habits, strength and conditioning, installs, practice, all of it. They’re that much further along. For us, those 13 guys being here in January is going to be critical to our ‘22 season. I really believe that.

“You mentioned where some of our guys are getting a chance to be here for a handful of bowl practices, I think it’s an awesome opportunity to come in, get exposed to college football, get some individual work. In particular, they get exposed to the fundamental side of it more than they probably do the scheme side of it, but they get a chance to hang out with the team and get a chance to kind of be introduced into the team setting, and I think it makes that transition in January a little bit easier.”
Heupel reveals how 13 early enrollees will benefit from early start with Vols

VN Store

Back