Lipscomb in the NIT Semis

VolnJC

Will play 6th seed Wichita State winner moves on to championship game to play TCU vs Texas winner.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190328-100555_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190328-100555_Chrome.jpg
    268.8 KB · Views: 20
Reactions: CookevilleVol

No. I know there that is the proper usage of the word for singular and plural but at Lipscomb University in Nashville, Tn, it's "Go Bisons!"

This team should have been in the NCAA tournament and they have proved it in the NIT. Won all 3 games on the road including the last game at NC State.

Reactions: wmcovol
Alexander is building something special at Lipscomb. I’d like to see him stay.

I wouldnt be surprised if Belmont called down the road for their next coach. CA has done a great job as LU
It's a lateral move. I know he was an assistant at Belmont, but he's got a good thing going at Lipscomb

It's a lateral move. I know he was an assistant at Belmont, but he's got a good thing going at Lipscomb

Alexander has Lipscomb in a great spot, and if Belmont comes calling, he may decide to stay. But, all things being equal, it's not even close to a lateral move. The administration at LU would collectively kill a drifter to get out of the Atlantic Sun.

Garrison is a great player and a super kid. Happy he gets to experience this. Blamed himself for the loses at the end of the season. Would have been cool to see them back in the NCAA, but they had to lose to FGCU.........

Garrison is a great player and a super kid. Happy he gets to experience this. Blamed himself for the loses at the end of the season. Would have been cool to see them back in the NCAA, but they had to lose to FGCU.........
ESPN doesn't have them as ever appearing. Odd

Alexander has Lipscomb in a great spot, and if Belmont comes calling, he may decide to stay. But, all things being equal, it's not even close to a lateral move. The administration at LU would collectively kill a drifter to get out of the Atlantic Sun.
All they have to do is roll out a football team and it will happen. Probably would not have to do much more than close in one end of the high school stadium and spruce up the visitors' locker room.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
All they have to do is roll out a football team and it will happen. Probably would not have to do much more than close in one end of the high school stadium and spruce up the visitors' locker room.
they explored going D3 a few year back but eventually decided against it. The field would have been where the soccer field is now

Looks like Coach Alexander agrees with me:

Welcome, Coach Alexander - Belmont Bruins

VN Store

Back