Line Judge Brian Sakowski

I actually have been in his shoes many times and can say with certainty that he absolutely blew this call. Getting to the top in refereeing is political. I am guessing he is a son, nephew, brother or cousin of a high up decision maker somewhere. He had zero business working a fame of this magnitude and was constantly making mistakes a lower tier official would be in trouble over. He was horrible from start to finish. No pass interference when it was obvious, calling pass interference when it was not there and worst of all taking a touchdown off the board. I would not want to work high school ball with someone who can’t stand on the goal line and wait to see if the ball crosses the line. I would be shocked if he ever referees a high level game again but then again it is political

I actually have been in his shoes many times and can say with certainty that he absolutely blew this call. Getting to the top in refereeing is political. I am guessing he is a son, nephew, brother or cousin of a high up decision maker somewhere. He had zero business working a fame of this magnitude and was constantly making mistakes a lower tier official would be in trouble over. He was horrible from start to finish. No pass interference when it was obvious, calling pass interference when it was not there and worst of all taking a touchdown off the board. I would not want to work high school ball with someone who can’t stand on the goal line and wait to see if the ball crosses the line. I would be shocked if he ever referees a high level game again but then again it is political
Which sideline was he on?

Calling him a “Bush league” ref is a compliment at best.
“Pee Wee” league ref is where he needs to be. Some mom would knock him the f*** out for sure there!
He has no business being a so called official…………

I spent a lot of money and time to drive over and watch the UT vs Purdue game. This POS took the game away from the players. UT didn’t play a great game and hats off to Perdue for a well played game but a POS ref spoiled what should have been decide by the teams.

We're going to dox referees now?

Eh, their names are published as part of the game information and are public record, and I don't think sharing that or their publicly posted data constitutes doxxing.

Now if someone did a lookup on their addresses or phone numbers, stuff that is commonly private, I'd be with you on this one. But this is no different than cursing Al Matthews' name for the past 21 years. And this ACC crew surely deserves a place in the pantheon next to good ol' Vandy Al.

VN Store

Back