Liberty Bowl - UGA/TCU

Listening to Beth Mowins voice reminds me of fingernails on a chalk board.

Glad she's not calling the TN game today!!

That's the thing. It's not a sexist thing. She just has that awful monotone delivery.

I'm just not sure why the sports industry is so obsessed with not appearing sexist.

"We are equal opportunity. Women also do broadcasting"
Yeah but they sound like a sick teenage boy or an alpha lesbian
"But they are women!"
Are they...though?

Reactions: 2 people
Eason and Myles Garrett are the two most overrated players in the SEC

Yes. Eason has missed two wide open guys for touchdowns on this drive alone.....kid has potential but he's just not that good right now. And Garrett looks great getting off the bus and in warm ups, but does very little once the game kicks off....unless he's play Sam Houston State.

Jacob Eason can be a really good QB but he still misses on lots of throws

REM Bassist Mike Mills, a Georgia fan, wants Cheney fired immediately during the bowl game :eek:lol: https://twitter.com/m_millsey/status/814891247169052673

Also :eek:lol: at TCU's kicker. Putrid.

Our Georgia buddy GreysonDawg argued with me all preseason about Chaney being this quality OC. He had agreement with several Vol fans. I REMEMBERED what he did here. Tunnel vision and pass happy when it counts. Got pushed out of Arkansas and (I believe) Pitt, but got bailed out by those teams HCs superseding him on the running games and he somehow got the credit.

Yes. Eason has missed two wide open guys for touchdowns on this drive alone.....kid has potential but he's just not that good right now. And Garrett looks great getting off the bus and in warm ups, but does very little once the game kicks off....unless he's play Sam Houston State.

At least he'll dominate Cleveland in practice. :)

Our Georgia buddy GreysonDawg argued with me all preseason about Chaney being this quality OC. He had agreement with several Vol fans. I REMEMBERED what he did here. Tunnel vision and pass happy when it counts. Got pushed out of Arkansas and (I believe) Pitt, but got bailed out by those teams HCs superseding him on the running games and he somehow got the credit.

I was telling people the exact same thing. When things get tough, Chaney calls it like he's playing flag football.

Oh snap, TCU just did a championof life commercial!

VN Store

Back